Warped x !!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by DaFoole, Dec 4, 2013.

1. VFR

VFR Been here awhile

Oddometer:

I'll be riding in on mine. :deal Unlike all you big money ffs that can afford to truck your bikes up there.....:lol3 I talked to them about throwing in some schwag when they did my seat.

Save me a beer.....
  2. JStory

JStory Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    This. You don't want to break it up, just nudge the outcome in your desired direction.
  3. wrk2surf

wrk2surf on the gas or brakes

Oddometer:
    THE exact center of California/Bass lake/Yosemite
    <form name="getForecast" id="getForecast" action="http://forecast.weather.gov/zipcity.php" method="get"> <label for="inputstring">Local forecast by
    "City, St" or ZIP code</label> <input id="inputstring" name="inputstring" value="Enter location ..." type="text"> Location Help
    </form>

Severe weather is expected across the central and southern Plains on Wednesday

The Storm Prediction Center is forecasting severe weather for Wednesday across much of the central and southern Plains. Primary threats will be large hail and damaging winds. There could also be small tornado risk farther south along the dryline.
    Read More...

Hazardous Weather Conditions

Current Conditions

En Español
    More Sharing ServicesShare | Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email Share on print Share on gmail

NA
    58°F
    14°C

• Humidity35%
    • Wind SpeedSW 6 MPH
    • Barometer27.21 in
    • Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
    • VisibilityNA
    Last Update on 23 Apr 7:45 pm PDT

Current conditions at
    ISABELLA WEATHER STATION NEAR LAKE ISABELLA (ISLC1)
    Lat: 35.64583°N Lon: 118.47722°W Elev: 2680ft.

More Local Wx | 3 Day History | Mobile Weather

Kernville CA

7 Day Forecast

San Joaquin Valley/Hanford, CA
    NWS Weather Forecast Office

Tonight

[​IMG]
    Partly
    Cloudy

Low: 44 °F

Thursday

[​IMG]
    Mostly
    Sunny

High: 75 °F

Thursday
    Night
    [​IMG]
    Partly
    Cloudy

Low: 49 °F

Friday

[​IMG]
    Chance
    Showers

High: 66 °F

Friday
    Night
    [​IMG]
    Showers

Low: 43 °F

Saturday

[​IMG]
    Chance
    Showers

High: 57 °F

Saturday
    Night
    [​IMG]
    Breezy

Low: 38 °F

Sunday

[​IMG]
    Mostly
    Sunny

High: 66 °F

Sunday
    Night
    [​IMG]
    Mostly
    Clear

Low: 46 °F

Detailed Forecast

• Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
    • Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
    • Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
    • Friday A 50 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
    • Friday Night Showers, mainly before 11pm. Low around 43. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
    • Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
    • Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
    • Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. West wind around 10 mph.
  4. stoke

stoke ocean minded

Oddometer:
    HEY DICKS!!! :lol3 Fuck me man, in the last two days, I've:

-worked over 28 hours, just insane wild shit that OF COURSE has to break off right when I'm trying to leave. stuff that makes you go "shit shit shit, christ, fuckin a"
    -installed a peg lowering kit
    -installed new front brake lines
    -FAILED on bar riser install (wiring harness too short)
    -posted my old truck on craigslist and already had some guy try to get me to meet him at the Tijuana border with it
    -finished 1.5 week long negotiations with these sketchy craigslist Iraqi Chaldean guys and bought their SUV (WTF did I just do!?) :lol3
    -gf gave me a brand new jetboil
    -picked up brown drink materials

Couple of things: Yes, I was supposed to ride up there with Shooby and I'm well, NOT stoked I didn't get to leave on time. The joys of owning your own business, let me tell ya. Shooby is pretty proficient using craigslist "no strings attached" casual encounters section, so I'm sure he's found a new mate by now, but just don't fall in love with him, ok Shoobs?

Second, I'm bringing a lot of brown drink materials, but also searching for something else good to bring. You guys aren't going to be pussies and all fall asleep at 9 are you? I mean, this will all be consumed, right?

Still need to pack, still need to handle the work stuff. I'm at the office now waiting for my last phone appointment. I am now planning on an early Friday am departure.
  5. Y E T I

Y E T I Unpossible

Oddometer:
    I got Lendon to donate a seat for the raffle!

See you tomorrow or Friday Larry!
  6. stoke

stoke ocean minded

Oddometer:
    Pure, unapologetic, unshaven masculinity right there. I'm not even drinking right now and I'm saying that. Because it's true. Already sent this pic to Bear Magazine.
  7. richard cabesa

richard cabesa The Mayor Supporter

Oddometer:
    FallYFF!!!! Up to my azz in alligators and cannot believe that I'm missing #10

Only comfort is a bottle of Pappy that I unfortunately (or not) am not going to be able to share.

Please drink in excess in my absence :freaky:freaky:freaky
  8. RallyeX

RallyeX Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    My wife and I might ride up Saturday morning to see whats going on and to check out the bikes and meet some of you. If you see us say hi!

Jeff & Robin

[​IMG]
  9. SFCootz

SFCootz RIP Dad Super Moderator Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    I made it as far as 18's. Currently pantsless and drinking beer.
  10. Shunka

Shunka Supervision Required

Oddometer:
    :rofl

I don't know why I didn't see that coming I should have.

Pics or it didn't happen.:evil
  11. DSM8

DSM8 Where fun goes to die....

Oddometer:
    :hide:hideOh yeah have to wait for those slow ass fucks from SD, pantywastes have to spend some last minute time w the family.....:huh
  12. dzrtracin

dzrtracin возьми

Oddometer:
    More importantly, how's robin doing?

RIDE ON!
  13. Y E T I

Y E T I Unpossible

Oddometer:

*pantie waists
  14. backoutonthehighway

backoutonthehighway ATGMOTT/MOTGATT

Oddometer:
    I don't know - I kinda liked the "waste of panties" thought inherent in the description.

:hide
  15. JStory

JStory Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    SueOhawk and KevinO rolled in at 11:45 last night. We just got up. Going to have breakfast and hit the road.
  16. Shunka

Shunka Supervision Required

Oddometer:
    Doing a once through and double checking. Throw in a little more wood and hit the road! Somebody have a beer ready for me when I get to camp! :norton:1drink
  17. Y E T I

Y E T I Unpossible

Oddometer:
    All packed and ready to roll. Son as DragonM gets here, we're rolling!! :slurp FYYFF!!
  18. longtallsally

longtallsally Yeah I'm a chick

Oddometer:
    We're out here in an hour or so. Good lord we are bringing a bunch of stuff!

Based on weather reports, we nixed bringing Shortsmallsally's electric Jeep, so his Skuut and Smurf trike will have to suffice. Mutts are anxious and ready to rock. Camper is full of water and bike is loaded.

Little man just needs to wake up and I gotta do a couple quick things for work...

And everyone be safe for your ride/drive. Don't be stupid. Remember, we're stocked on Cabo Wabo, so you've got something to look forward to.
  19. ramjet

ramjet Long timer

Oddometer:
    YAWN... Ok. Time to get going. Chill the beer. See ya in a few hours. Here we go-5,4,3,2,1...
  20. wrk2surf

wrk2surf on the gas or brakes

Oddometer:
    THE exact center of California/Bass lake/Yosemite