1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale WELL OPTIONED & IMMACULATE DRZ400S

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by STALIZE, Jun 9, 2021.

1. STALIZE

STALIZE n00b

Oddometer:
    Only the best parts used. Acerbis Oversized Tank, Seat Concepts Seat, Case Savers, Aluminum Skidplate, Unarider Radiator Guards, Extended Foot Brake Lever and Shifter, DRC Footpegs, Lithium Battery, New Dunlop Tires & HD Tubes, Front & Rear Rimlocks, DRZ400S and E Sprockets, Acerbis plastics (Installed) & all OEM plastics (wrapped up in new condition). Too much bike for me, so my loss is your gain. It’s a street legal dual sport that I had planned to trail ride with my son until he is old enough for his license. The plan was to trail ride for now, and then use it as a dual sport in the future, but chasing him down tight trails while he’s on his TTR125, it’s just overkill, for me at least. I bought the bike completely stock from the original owner in January. I did the build before I ever rode the bike so it would not be vulnerable to tip-over or crash damage off road. The original owner had some health issues shortly after he bought the bike in 2016 (2015 model) and that is the reason it only had 722 street miles on it when I bought it. I’ve put 39 miles on it (761 miles now) and all of this is the reason it looks, and is, in new condition. If you’ve been looking for a street legal DRZ so you can build the ultimate dual sport or adventure bike, this is it in a turn key package for less than the price of a new bike. First service done. All of the drain plugs were pulled. It’s ready to ride. Comes with all of the original parts pictured (including turn signals & mirrors), even the original tires/tubes. Tagged & Titled in Alabama. Located in Birmingham, Alabama. Local pick up only. Title in hand. NEW PRICE! $6250 OBO - SOLD!!

Attached Files:

2. Rooster1554

Rooster1554 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    PM sent.
  3. STALIZE

STALIZE n00b

Oddometer:
    SOLD