Western MA Dual-Sport Loops

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - Northeast, Southeast & Florida' started by Rogue_Ryder, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Rogue_Ryder

Rogue_Ryder

Oddometer:
    http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248861

I have attatched 2 .gpx files in my Ride Report for Download. The first downloadable track has No Posted land except for on the other side of the River Crossing (you don't see the sign until you're leaving the trail and entering the road. However you could take a right on the trail and head toward Cummington Downtown and probably never hit a gate or posted land.

I'm fairly new at this GPS thing so the tracks aren't extremely well made (not a whole lot of marked or labeled waypoints) but with Google Earth, or Even TOPO you could get a good idea of what's going on with my Tracks.

The file title 7.11.07 or something does enter some posted land, but as I stated in my ride report there's places on this trail you could enter that aren't posted. Tread lightly and ride quiet and you shouldn't have anything to worry about. Several of my trails on both rides run along lands that are CLEARLY and WELL posted. STAY off those trails and off those lands! The routes I have taken are mostly private land, and if posted very poorly or posted no hunting.