What are Harley riders doing?

Discussion in 'The Perfect Line and Other Riding Myths' started by Snowbird, Mar 4, 2015.

1. inverted

inverted Berwyn rocks

Oddometer:
    lol....I've always called it the "me me me" thing, but I like yours better. MFFY has a way nicer ring to it
  2. mrphotoman

mrphotoman Long timer

Oddometer:
    does your sisteryo or brotheryo ride too? Nothing wrong with a family that rides!
  3. Daddyo

Daddyo Been here awhile

Oddometer:

Oh good grief man, that's just ridiculous.

I have no Sisteryo's but both Broyo's have been riding since they were preteens.
    Older Broyo loves his BMW's and Triumph triples, younger Broyo seems stuck on vintage British single cylinder paint shakers with FDSWH's (Fairly Dim Sometimes Working Headights). Go figure.

Daughteryo's, all three of em, love to ride on the back of The Mighty Touring Vrod. Wife/Chic (Spouseyo??) (I'm confuse easily), get's very angryo if'n I don't take her riding for let's say 2 days at a stretch.

So, I burn as much hi octane gasoline as possible, in the name of domestic harmony ; )

"My" Daddyo, RIP, (who started on old Indians and Harley 45's) instilled a love for moto's in the wind to a long line of peoples.
  4. Daddyo

Daddyo Been here awhile

Oddometer:

Don't take the internet cowards way out, we all know you read it, 3 times : )

Be a man, admit your minor mistake and just say it, you pretty much agree with me.

Ride On!!!!

Signed,
    The Chief of all of Arizona.
  5. mrphotoman

mrphotoman Long timer

Oddometer:
    did you get to ride any of the old indians? i seen a few at some bike shows, really cool looking old rides.
  6. Daddyo

Daddyo Been here awhile

Oddometer:

I WISH, those old timer Indian/Harleys were 20 years predate to my minibike formulative riding days, age 11. Long gone history.

Dad, like me, only wished he'd kept some of the old classics once owned. Nobody thought about it then.

I guess we'd both of retired early if we'd held onto every bike/car we abused in our youth : )

Look Left
  7. SouthernCruizer

SouthernCruizer Just Ride!!

Oddometer:
    I know what the HD riders are NOT DOING! buying bikes and t-shirts! dammit...HOG took a major beating in the market yesterday...I pumped in $1200.00 more late yesterday afternoon to avg down...i *NEED* you die hard fans to up your game and start buying again!!
    Thanks in advance.:D
  8. blk-betty

blk-betty bam-a-lam Supporter

Oddometer:

Meh, maybe all the HD basing is doing some good and guys are finally realizing they really are pieces of shit.

Sometimes we reap what we sow.
  9. LudemJo

LudemJo Iron Butt Dreamer

Oddometer:
    I can't buy any t-shirts right now because I have spent all my spare cash on a 2015 BMW R1200RT that is going to share the garage with my 2013 Electra Glide.

So, are you going to hate me more now because I ride a Harley, or because I ride a BMW? All of this brand hating/bashing is just flippin ridiculous! Shut up and get out there and ride.

John
  10. dwizum

dwizum Long timer

Oddometer:
    Yup.

Sincerely,
    The Internet
  11. SouthernCruizer

Oddometer:
    pssssttt...don't tell your Harley Owner buddies you have a BMW..they'll give you a hard time and tell you to "buy a real bike!" :rofl
  12. bwalsh

bwalsh Long timer

Oddometer:
    But you just got done telling us what a POS HD is. No way am I going against what a stock holder says about his investments. :D
  13. BadKarma

BadKarma Long timer Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    And vice versa...:norton
  14. SouthernCruizer

Oddometer:
    if you can show me where i "just said what a POS HD is", I'll sign all my HOG shares over to you. You must be reading someone else's post...i said.. I NEED YOU DIE HARD HD FANS TO GO OUT AND PURCHASE!!

That is all.:1drink
  15. SouthernCruizer

Oddometer:
    Actually, I'd think the BMW owner would simply tell the HD owner to "go out and buy a bike"

:rofl
  16. Oilhed

Oilhed MarkF Supporter

Oddometer:

So will the Prius driving non-motorcyclist at Starbucks. Everyone thinks anyone riding anything other than a Harley settled for something lesser.

Mark F.
  17. dwizum

dwizum Long timer

Oddometer:
    This forum seems really stuck on this thought. I don't exactly have a long history of riding bikes, but I have yet to have a single person ask me the "real bike" question, or even give any indirect indication that my bike is less desirable than a Harley.
  18. mrphotoman

mrphotoman Long timer

Oddometer:
    everyone does lmao? :lol3:lol3:lol3
  19. BadKarma

BadKarma Long timer Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    :205

Y'all need to come up with new material... :snore
  20. alphaBETAdog

alphaBETAdog Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    All the Prius drivers I know are such cheap f***s they don't go to Starbucks. More like McDonald's and sneak a refill.