Where in the world is Katoomer?

Discussion in 'Alaska' started by Tom S, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Gusgus

Gusgus Banned

Oddometer:
    thanks,

I will tell more as time fly's by

Larmo, I am going to Nuke the map pic, since the night is O'vr. Thanks for a swell time and getting to shake your hand in Merika.

See you soon

Gustifer (according to our leadster)
  2. Katoomer

Katoomer Silver Surfer

Oddometer:
    Griz, Fite and I off loaded all the equipment last night....none sighted. We are heading back down the ALCAN on foot with flashlights checking the ditches. Should be in South-by-God-Dakota by the first of the year. Remember......we're here for ya!:rofl
  3. CruisingRam

CruisingRam Frankenbike builder

Oddometer:
    Hey- it was great meeting you- welcome back, awesome house, great furniture in the house too- best I have ever seen! Great choices of Beemers in the dining area- probably the best looking beemer ever made!
  4. legion

legion Honking the Horn

Oddometer:
    Another xlnt BBQ, Katoomer. Welcome home and good to see you and everybody else at the klubhaus.

Hey... you that were thinking about scooting out to the klubhaus but haven't been there before or were just skeered:

You missed a good time !
  5. AKTroy

AKTroy BE AWARE OF TRAINS

Oddometer:
    Yea Bob! A blast as always. It so much fun when this group get together. Of course it a whole lot more fun on the :ricky .

Larmo great to have you back with us!
  6. helikron

helikron The Fixer

Oddometer:
    Wishing all y'all a happy winter-- and the moreso since GusGus and MaGus made it home, and also that Katoomer is back on home turf.

More pics in AKDuc's pic thread, please! :lurk
  7. hondav2

hondav2 Kiwi Fukengruver

Oddometer:
    :wave When R U cuming down under for a :dutch :freaky :nod :1drink :knary :snore at the

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ps . There is a ride on from 11 th to 15th Feb which will do all the passes in the South Island , get a few gruvers together and get down here. Cheers Toddy
  8. friar mike

friar mike IronButtGruver

Oddometer:
  9. hondav2

hondav2 Kiwi Fukengruver

Oddometer:
    Good one Frier BTW World Superbikes are at Phillip Island in Aust 2 weeks later. Cheers Toddy
  10. Katoomer

Katoomer Silver Surfer

Oddometer:
    Hey Toddy, appreciate the invite. It's definately on the list. I'm enjoying being back in "merica" and Alaska so much that I've not made any plans. To be honest, I traveled to New Mexico for Thanksgiving and have frankly had it with flying for a while. The NM trip was great and a lot easier than the overseas flights from the sandbox.

Stay in touch and keep posting....I'm all :ear
  11. friar mike

Oddometer:
    Hi Toddy
    You have a PM Squire
  12. hondav2

hondav2 Kiwi Fukengruver

Oddometer:

Got that Frier, Whats your Phone No there and I will give you a call, Im at home for 3 more days . Cheers Toddy Ps Just bought myself a new scooter , its in CT USA and getting shipped out , will be here Feb - March.
  13. friar mike

Oddometer:
    PMed you
  14. hondav2

hondav2 Kiwi Fukengruver

Oddometer:
    Hay Frier have a look at these sites http://www.motorcycletrader.co.nz/ www.trademe.co.nz will give you an idea of cost of bikes in NZ , dry summer over here , droughts in some places, beers cold and tastes good , new duc is in a container at NJ held up by customs , one of the other bikes had problems with the title, F--- it, Bring lotsa money 4 gas its $1.70 nz a litre now,
    Katoomer so what do u think of the SE ?
    Gusgus Hows tricks
    Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike How r u guys ,
    Ak rider Hi
    CJ what r u up 2 cob
    Hacky keep pullin those wheelies ,
    Barb Happi Birthday Cheers Toddy
  15. friar mike

Oddometer:
    Cool thanks squire Iam looking forword to the run over there next year and have been planing now. I hope to spend 4 to 6 weeks got to start saving now to have fun then:freaky
  16. Katoomer

Katoomer Silver Surfer

Oddometer:
    Toddy, thanks for the note.....nice to hear from you again. I haven't been on the boards lately as I've been very busy here with work and my restoration project.

I'm putting an 88 R100RS back to "daily rider" status. A few cosmetic bits to clean her up but that's it. Tires, brakes, fork oil, other vital fluids and rattle canned the black bits. She's a survivor and very clean. Don't have pics yet but those will come soon. Haven't put the SE on the rack yet but will hopefully soon. I'm going to get her cleaned up for the moto-show at the Eagan Center in late March. I only got to put 20 miles on her last year so this year promises more "quality" time with the the baddest of dual sports.

Jermo (USBYGS) has put together a collection of movies by the Globebusters and all of us are assembling at the Clubhaus this afternoon for a showing on the big screen. Should be fun....wish you were here.

Stay in touch and keep us posted on the land down under.

Katoomer
    [​IMG]
  17. hondav2

hondav2 Kiwi Fukengruver

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

They r a bit different aye , I have a new TKC80 to go on the rear , hope it lasts a bit longer than the Karoo . I was interviewed by the Globebusters at the North Rim after I had a bit of a off in 2005 and checked out there booth at the MOA rally at Vermont in 2006 . The boss man said we know u from the video. I had a great night with Emitt Reidy and the other riders. Cheers Toddy :strum

This is my new scooter , its sitting in a box at a port in NJ having a long wait , I got the key and books ect cant wait to pull on the leathers and mount her , got the good Termignoni pipes on her as well .

[​IMG]
  18. hondav2

hondav2 Kiwi Fukengruver

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

Me and 1 of the Globebusters :wave North Rim 2005

[​IMG]

Emitt Reidy with his Fukengruvin Sticker , sorry bout photo quality was useing a box brownie. :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2
  19. Katoomer

Katoomer Silver Surfer

Oddometer:
    Hey Toddy, just saw the new 1098 at TMC here yesterday. You're a lucky man. While I'm too fat and crippled to ride one of these.....they're definately eye candy. My not-quite-so-equivalent sport/GT bike is my K1200RS. I've always been struck by how similar our "stables" have become.

This summer's an outside ride to America. NZ will have to wait until 09 or 10. Would be great to see you back in the states again. Take care,
    Katoomer
    [​IMG]
  20. hondav2

hondav2 Kiwi Fukengruver

Oddometer:
    Hay Larro what are you up to these days Cob Cheers Toddy