Whistler ride

Discussion in 'Canada' started by tpepper, Jul 18, 2006.

1. tpepper

tpepper Half Fast

Oddometer:
    Myself and a couple of buddies will be at Whistler Friday July 21 and would like to plan 2 or 3 rides from there. I have done the Mount Currie/Seton Portage/Goldbridge/Pemberton route before and may do it again (great loop).
    Can anyone suggest some other great rides in the area. How long would it take to go from Mount Currie to Harrison Hot Springs on the in-shuck-in road? I can return the favor if you are looking for good back road rides in the Okanagan.
    tpepper
  2. vegasphotog

vegasphotog Las Vegas Cheechako

Oddometer:
    Sounds like some great riding...pls post pix once the ride is complete! :clap
  3. HighwayChile

HighwayChile greetings from Wa state

Oddometer:
  4. tpepper

tpepper Half Fast

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the info. We were thinking of going from Whistler to Harison Hot springs and back in a day. Looks like it might be a little too far, maybe we will ride to the northern tip of Harrison Lake and back. Dualsportbc.com is a great site, Thanks
    tpepper
  5. DaveySprocket

DaveySprocket n00b

Oddometer:
    I did the Harrison to Pemberton in early spring, just after the snow melt... 10 hrs from Langley - Harrison - Pemberton then down the sea to sky. Might be a bit tight for time heading to Harrison and back in a day. Keeps a heads up for sloshed 4x4 drivers.... there is lots of traffic on this route now that its warmer. Great views though!
  6. tpepper

tpepper Half Fast

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the heads up, and I worry about deer. Any other good day rides from Whistler?
    tpepper
  7. HighwayChile

Oddometer:
  8. HighwayChile

Oddometer:
    might take you up on the route info, I am going to visit an uncle soon in Kamloops:1drink