White Rock--"Blue Loop" in Combs, AR

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - Central, Texas & Gulf States' started by shelden, May 16, 2007.

1. shelden

shelden Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    A great off-road (not dual sport) loop that we like to ride here in AR.
    enjoy
    Seth
  2. marcwestbmw

marcwestbmw Walkin' Mans Friend

Oddometer:
    Seth,

Thanks for the track. I'll use it this summer on the way to Tulsa.
    I stayed a couple of nights at White Rock last fall. It was good riding around there.:evil
  3. shelden

shelden Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    i love that area and we ride there about once a month. That loop is primarily the Blue loop with a few side loops thrown in.
    And sorry to everyone for not giving a better description of the ride. I was in a huge hurry when i posted it. I had just gotten my 276C and that was my first time messing with tracks.
    seth
  4. ozarkrider

ozarkrider Discombobulated Sociopath

Oddometer:
    Hey Seth,
    When are ya coming back to Mtn Home to see your Dad? Bring your bike and we'll do some forest riding.
  5. TroyWolf

TroyWolf Student in the art of less

Oddometer:
    Thanks for posting. Looking at your track on the map, that is the Blue Loop of the "Mill Creek ATV Trails" plus some forest road. Really, people just need to know how to get to the trail system. Once there, the trails are well marked with trail triangle markers. The outer loop is blue diamonds, the inner loop is orange diamonds, and the connector trails are white diamonds.

I've ridden most of the 27 or so miles of trails there a few times. It offers some fantastic riding, and for most riders, offers some very challenging sections.