White Rock Enduro

Discussion in 'Tejas and the Gulf States' started by tcourdin, Mar 19, 2009.

1. tcourdin

tcourdin Resident Spooner

Oddometer:
    Any of you FF's going to be at the Enduro this weekend? I'm pretty sure we will be there Saturday and Sunday.
  2. sc-razor

sc-razor Long timer

Oddometer:
    What are your plans? I am supposed to stay at Darin's cabin, but not sure if that is going to work out. He wants me to take my 250 Sunday and follow Ty on the big trail to help him with any problems. I think the tree situation will make that 20 miles of hell:eek1
  3. tcourdin

Oddometer:
    Naahh, the Razorback Riders have it pretty cleared out I believe. I'm not racing but will be helping out saturday and sunday...or just wandering around drinking beer.:D
  4. DrLewall

DrLewall ADV Has gone to SHIT

Oddometer:
    I'll be riding thru Mill Creek on sunday a little after 12 noon..gots to go to Campbells Cemetery to pick up my truck and trailer..I'll wave as I haul ass by! :fyyff
  5. TRZ Charlie

TRZ Charlie That's MR. Asshole

Oddometer:
    I think I am going down to watch. I can do that wandering around drinking beer shit pretty good (only for me it is fake non-alcoholic beer). They are now predicting heavy rain Saturday so I might just ride down Sunday morning for a bit. ...bummer
  6. sc-razor

sc-razor Long timer

Oddometer:
    Are you shitting me????? I thought they took all of the rain out for the weekend.
  7. tcourdin

Oddometer:
    He had betta be shitting you! Last year sucked with rain (floods!) for two straight days, muddy atv's, dirt bike and two muddy kids! I think I'm still cleaning up from that weekend!
  8. tcourdin

Oddometer:
    Looks like 50% chance saturday morning, 20% sunday and 70 degrees. Perfect Enduro weather sunday!
  9. DrLewall

Oddometer:
    I remember working the bJec a couple of time when it was raining..it suk'd
  10. sc-razor

sc-razor Long timer

Oddometer:
    Yeah for sure. I have swept trail and pulled arrows on Sunday with ice hanging from my duckbill. When we finally got back to camp, the pop up camper had so much ice on it we ruined all of the cranking mechanism trying to get it down. It was 70 that Saturday. Typical AR.
  11. TRZ Charlie

Oddometer:
    Ya'll gonna make me pack the rain gear and go anyway aren't ya! Ok, where's that check list?

Lets see: Beer
    Beer
    Rain gear
    Food
    Beer...

I got new shoes on the strom so I am to go, what time you guys getting there?
  12. DrLewall

Oddometer:
    sundays wx suppose to be nice, but pack the rain gear on the bike anyway...don't think you'll need it tho :clap
  13. TRZ Charlie

Oddometer:
    Well today was pretty much a washout here in Eureka though I did get the bike out about 3:30 and go into town. I am planning to go down for the enduro in the morning and at some point to Oark for a late lunch. Anyone still planning on going to the enduro?
  14. DrLewall

Oddometer:
    I plan to ride thru there to Campbells Cemetery to get my truck..you wanna tag along? From there (shores lake road) you can head east to 23 then north to 215 to oark..
  15. katbeanz

katbeanz earthbound misfit, I Supporter

Oddometer:
    I was at Campbell Cemetery tuesday, saw the little tombstone symbol on the gps and had to check it out. :nod

There was fresh gravel 3-4" deep on 215 and whatever else I zigzagged onto almost all the way back to Clarksville. :puke1
  16. OkieTom

OkieTom Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Myself and Mart rode through today and it was slicker than snot until we hit the new gravel, I was sure that it was at least a foot thick and nasty. We had a great ride though.
  17. DrLewall

Oddometer:
    yeah we drove that gravel..its abt 6 miles of it..the truck was spitting it up pretty good...right there at the campbells turn off, if you were to turn north going up the hill on apple tree rd, it T's into white rock road..turn left (west) to ragtown rd that dumps onto 4 corners, then north on mill creek rd to mill creek..real easy and a nice ride!
  18. TRZ Charlie

Oddometer:
    What time ya leaving Doc? Thought you weren't riding yet?
  19. DrLewall

Oddometer:
    Well, this ride is an exception..I loaned my truck and stock trailer to the local SAR team for a water rescue class thats going on down there this weekend and they will be done with it on sunday. So my son and I will ride the bikes down to get it..load the bikes in the trailer and drive home, then I gat back to bed and get this damn leg back up.

am thinking abt leaving here abt 12 noon..wanna stop by the razorback riders camp and look up ted and anyone else who wants to be in my honerable pressence..then from there down to campbells...I hope that if you are down there that I can recognize you and your two wheeled steed..unless you wanna ride up here to my place and ride with us down there?? :evil let me know
  20. TRZ Charlie

Oddometer:
    I think I am gonna pass Doc. Going to Roscoes for a double shot expresso, then gonna head on down. Thanks for the invite though. I also have to consider getting the chain saw out. All the rain yesterday dropped a tree that had almost fallen during the ice storm. It came down because the roots let go and the reain finished it off. I have a feeling that riding is going to win though!

Take care of that leg.