White Rock Enduro

Discussion in 'Tejas and the Gulf States' started by tcourdin, Mar 19, 2009.

1. DrLewall

DrLewall ADV Has gone to SHIT

Oddometer:
    sux having a nice day..hard to decide on working around the house or riding..and riding always wins and chores never get done..maybe we'll see ya in the mill creek area??
  2. TRZ Charlie

TRZ Charlie That's MR. Asshole

Oddometer:
    I got to the enduro just about the time the last heat was breakin up. People were blasing outta there with their bikes on trailers. Not a total loss though, I was able to have a chicken fried steak at Oark. For the record if anyone is headed down 23 from Eureka they are doing construction to install another passing Zone between Chanas Corner and Turpentine Creek. There is loose rocks and shit all over the freakin highway on the turns no less. Be careful out there.
  3. DrLewall

Oddometer:
    All the more reason to come in the back way to Es, via DIRT!
  4. DrLewall

Oddometer:
    I got to the Razorback Camp at abt 12:15..looked for Tcourdin, found MTune and visited with him for a few..left Ted a note (should have asked for more money)..stuck around for abt 30 min then had to move on to campbells to get the truck..at least I got a 30 mile ride in today. :D
  5. RipperFox

RipperFox ExplosiveOrdnanceDisposal

Oddometer:

:wings:smile6Did 275 miles in 5 hours today.:ksteve:rayof

MAP
  6. DrLewall

Oddometer:
    thats it..rub it in
  7. tcourdin

tcourdin Resident Spooner

Oddometer:
    I rode out of my campsite and directly into you Lewall, I was late for a sweep though and couldnt get your attention! The KTM looked smashing though!

They had me signed up to pre-ride the course sunday morning AND sweep it after the race! I had 90 miles on the odo when I had to break from my sweep buddy and go back to camp for help to get a guy out that we had found. I'm spent.

What the hell was the deal with the weather? Saturday was a mud bog but today was nice. The trail turned out to be perfect.
  8. DrLewall

Oddometer:
    I was wondering if one of those guys was you..thought I saw what looked like a "familiar" glance..sorry I missed ya..I remember when I use to work the event, it wore me out..just like riding single track now, I remember when it use to be fun, now it's ALOT of work and not all that fun anymore :huh
  9. TRZ Charlie

TRZ Charlie That's MR. Asshole

Oddometer:
    What time were you there Doc? I got home about 5:00 ish...so I had to have left there about 3:30-45
  10. DrLewall

Oddometer:
    refer to post #24 :D