Who dis?

Discussion in 'Tejas and the Gulf States' started by k7, Nov 17, 2018.

1. k7

k7 Almost retired..tick..tick..

Oddometer:
    I’m in Phoenix AZ.

My wife prepared an extra casserole for an elder neighbor and when I walked it down to her house, I see this rig parked just outside of my house. Anyone know who this belongs to?

5DFAF344-83E1-44CD-8EA9-BD531F538298.jpeg

Nice Toyota and setup!
  2. DirtyDog

DirtyDog Omnia mea mecum porto Supporter

Oddometer:
    Dunno, but who loads their bike onto a hitch carrier from the right side? Likely an Australian. :dunno
    Hack'dTiger, 9Realms and vector6 like this.
  3. k7

Oddometer:
    Dave from Corpus Christie TX. We talked just now...he’s visiting his brother and our neighbor Joe. Nice guy.
  4. BlkDakDave

BlkDakDave n00b

Oddometer:
    Hello Jerry,
    Yes it was very nice talking with you. I also want to thank you for the notoriety on ADR.

To answer DirtyDog's question, I'm not Australian, just a left-handed Texan. Actually, I had taken the ramp apart and when I put it back together I found that I had it assembled facing the opposite direction. Kind of like showing off the mega bomb header and muffler so I left it that way. Don't judge me bro!

Looking forward to making more adventures in Arizona while I'm here for the next several weeks.
  5. DirtyDog

DirtyDog Omnia mea mecum porto Supporter

Oddometer:
    I’ve never done ANYTHING like that before. :*sip*

It’s funny to see that because I recently lectured my SO about a music video where a kid is pushing his motorbike from the right side while his love interest walks on the left. I said that it would never happen like that because nobody pushes a bike opposite the side stand. She thinks they did it just to drive people like me crazy. :baldy
    TMoore likes this.
  6. k7

Oddometer:
    Nice to meet you too. Have fun while you’re here!
  7. BlkDakDave

BlkDakDave n00b

Oddometer:
    Besides being left handed I'm also vertically challenged. With the front brake lever on the outside I can better control the motorcycle when loading or off loading.

I know what you're talking about catching oddball things in commercials or shows. As a retired firefighter, it's hard for me to watch a show or movie about emergency response. And, then the wife gets tired of my critiquing. So I end up in the garage listening to a talk show on the radio.
    DirtyDog likes this.