Who Owns A Leatt Neck Brace?

Discussion in 'Parallel Universe' started by CJL00, Aug 16, 2011.

1. señormoto

señormoto Supermoto Abuser

Oddometer:
    Sure can. It's more adjustable than the Leatt braces. I have yet to find something I can't wear it over. It even fits over my Klim Badlands jacket with shoulder armor installed - and that is a thick jacket.
  2. woofer2609

woofer2609 Less flow, more Gnar

Oddometer:
    Just received my adv II gpx Leatt brace. It fits great, I love the quality. I invested in the Leatt Adventure Body Vest Pressure Suit as well, found a guy on CL with a new one, in the box in my size, for $170, so brace and full pressure suit for under $400 bux, now I just need a jacket, as it rains a lot here:fitz
    I couldn't believe that there was one for sale in my size new, which I took as a sign to go and get it that day.
    I found that the Leatt brace completely did not work with my Fox roost, and the Leatt suit is soo much better for staying in place.
    A Hockey jersey fits best over the brace and suit, and allows me to root for the Winnipeg jets while out riding. I bought mine here:
    http://www.canadasmotorcycle.ca/leatt-gpx-adventure-ii-neck-brace.html
    I see no downside to wearing this brace, especially at the price. With the dollar what it is now, the brace is a SMOKIN" deal!:kboom
    And for Canadians... free shipping and a price lower than in the States? Pretty much completely unheard of!
    I don't work for any company affiliated with this BTW.
    My only complaint is that I would like to see photos or illustrations of how the spine, or thoracic tab should sit.