Who we got for ADV riders in Atlantic Canada?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by bluenoser, Jun 3, 2010.

1. C-Stain

C-Stain Long timer

Oddometer:
    Might have a mission for the 525...
  2. fredgreen

fredgreen let's take it apart....

Oddometer:
    I'm listening
  3. C-Stain

C-Stain Long timer

Oddometer:
    Snowmobile Trail from Berwick to Dalhousie.

Waiting to hear from @BigSexy to see if he has me hooked up with the guys that can show me the way...

Let you know tomorrow.
  4. Possibly Certifiable

Possibly Certifiable Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Time to perform a little thread necromancy here. Did all the Atlantic Canadian riders go to Alberta or something?

Picked up an R1200GS this spring and in between work and family commitments I've been exploring some gravel roads and no-longer-really-roads this summer. That and burning off rubber commuting back and forth to work. Next few evenings will be spent assembling and packing my camping gear for my first ever Fundy Adventure Rally. Have myself signed up for the beginner and advanced rider training so it should be interesting. Not sure if I'm hardcore or stupid. The line between the two is a thin one. :lol3

[​IMG]
  5. rarepartbuilder

rarepartbuilder redemption gypsy

Oddometer:
    ha.. i hear you... i only hope there is riding in the afterlife. The dualsport.ca {Nova Scotia} is active for steady weekend rides {in between the yearly FAR offerings}. A few get posted on NBDSC.ca as well. Looks like you are set up for a bit of navigation .. maybe we'll see you in the Northern Nova Scotia area.. we ride there a lot. :-)