Who's bike is this? 2010 BMW F650GS. Nyc lower east side

Discussion in 'Parallel Universe' started by zero war, Apr 4, 2016.

1. zero war

zero war Zee

Oddometer:
    Saw this beauty in the lower east side over the weekend. Seems like he/she was using a calsci windshield. I was dying to measure it and sit on it but I thought it might make more sense to find the owner here first and maybe chat about the screen. My bike has too many variable as I just bought it and has a lower seat and lower springs so can't really say even with the yard stick method what windshield would work perfectly. This way I at least get to chat with a fellow member and get more informed.

[​IMG]

Zee
    2000 Triumph Thunderbird Sport
    2010 BMW F650GS
  2. Loutre

Loutre Cosmopolitan Adv Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    did you see an ADVrider sticker?
  3. zero war

zero war Zee

Oddometer:
    I dint pay attention to the sticker but I thought that the owner might lurks around this forum due to the quality info that's available here

Zee
    2000 Triumph Thunderbird Sport
    2010 BMW F650GS
  4. Snowy

Snowy Long timer

Oddometer:
    I have the same screen.

Biggest issue was the barkbusters hitting it on full lock. But since I got new triple clamps and bar risers and Renthal bars it isn't a problem. The plastic bits on the sides are a pain in the arse, as they flex too much on corrugated dirt roads and the whole dash/windscreen shakes like mad.

I made new brackets up for mine last week to stop this, and it worked pretty good on the weekend. I'll take some pics shortly.
  5. Reaver

Reaver Why am I still here?

Oddometer:
    Shoulda left a note with your name and number.

And a lipstick kiss.

:-)
    Scubalong likes this.