Why I'll never enter DGY Motorsports again.

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by McD, Aug 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buzzez

Buzzez Wind Powered

Oddometer:

:lol3 :lurk
  2. ImaPoser

ImaPoser adventure imposter

Oddometer:
    :scratch At this point, I really gotta guess your dad either owns it, or works there.
  3. MOTOHEAD

MOTOHEAD Adventurer

Oddometer:
    :thumb Ahhh what love !!! man you guys are the best!! you come up with such witty remarks.. man!! im going to keep comeing here just to learn something new.. and on my next camping trip il have something good to talk about, and or to do ..

Ride on!!

Vrooom!!
  4. Buzzez

Buzzez Wind Powered

Oddometer:

Sooo, Motohead. Are you here to help plead DGY's case? :ear Or are you here to just be an ass. If you want to stir up sheit, I think you've come to the right place. This forum likes it when fellas like you come around. :nod
  5. chain

chain Go Fly Supporter

Oddometer:
    hey motohead, lighten up man. If youve been following this site for more than a few hours, then you know to take it light. If youre gonna stir the pot then its ATGATT. you might wanna fill out your profile a little more complete so people know who theyre dealing with. You jumped right into the middle of a conversation between a bunch of guys who ride together and started passing out advice nobody asked for.

The group of riders who assemble at what we call The Farm are a very diverse and complicated bunch of lunatics with the common bond of two wheels. They will all help you out at the drop of a hat and are just as quick to tell you to go piss up a rope if they dont agree with you. Mutt is usually on the defense, but thats ok because he's supposed to be, its what he does.

the snake is just an inside joke left over from a ride when motojoe demonstrated the art of snake charming to a bewildered buncha riders, so dont flatter yourself.

not all of us see eye to eye and thats cool. we are assembling on the last weekend of the month at motherland, you are welcome to join us.
    the only requirements are no whining and you must be able to take care of your own bike

as for dgy they can kiss my ass. McD, I know. and he is first class. slander? like I said, earlier, the truth is the truth, they played the deal wrong.

cheers

chain
  6. mutineer

mutineer pierpont lives

Oddometer:
    and that is why he is the tribal chieftain

maybe the best way to shut this one down is to ignore it

motohead,

I am through with you
  7. MOTOHEAD

MOTOHEAD Adventurer

Oddometer:
    First off im not hear to plead anyones case.. my First post was only ME stateing what i saw.. and i was jumped on.. wether you guys know me or not, i dont think that qualifies me to be riped on.. so like anyone.. Defence is #1 , jump me and i will jump back.. end of case.. Ride bar to bar with me and i will ride with defence.. so before calling the kettle black maybe thought should be put into a what you say..

You may be right about a few things such as the snake.. but as a outsider it doesnt look good.. and if one doesnt know what it means it can look like many things..

Ignore this thred i really could care less..

But on a posative note to thos who have ben polite in welcomeing me to this forum thanks!! im sure it would be a great time rideing bar to bar.

Ride fast take chances!

MOTOHEAD!!!!!
  8. 12bridn

12bridn I need throttle therapy

Oddometer:
    Libel is published, slander is spoken. FYI.
  9. Buzzez

Buzzez Wind Powered

Oddometer:
    Only idiots ride from bar to bar.
  10. MOTOHEAD

MOTOHEAD Adventurer

Oddometer:
    From???? hmm must of ben a typo..

Ohh thats right you must be used to being in second place!! my bad again.. you wouldnt know what its like being bar to bar .. tell ya what i think they need hotdog vender at the next race.. maybe stop in and ask for a app..

The peewee track is over there --------------------------->
  11. motojoe

motojoe Arrest Cheney and Bush

Oddometer:
    lets see that shit at the winter ride, bro. First drink is on me, after the riding and shooting has ceased for the night, of course.
    and I could use a job, really.
    joe
  12. elektron

elektron effin ef

Oddometer:
    i can't decide what part to quote.. hahaha..

been a good read thou. :p
  13. Darin

Darin WYSIWYG (WIZ-zee-wig)

Oddometer:
    Then just ask what it means, don't assume

Cheers,

Darin
  14. RLK

RLK KLR VFR

Oddometer:
    Why are you hear?

Given your grasp of 2nd grade spelling lessons, I couldn't resist the urge to fix this sentence for you. Its already common knoledge that this is what you were really saying.

More fixing. It needed to be done.

So how's that slander case working out?
  15. Retro

Retro Just the Facts Ma'am Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    If nothing else, your spelling will improve you illiterate fuck. God forbid you are reading the directions or specs on a part or procedure. Maybe you are the fuckwit who did that deal? :ear
  16. Taki

Taki Waiting for Godot

Oddometer:

Some people just dont get it. Nice try Chain
    :war
  17. MOTOHEAD

MOTOHEAD Adventurer

Oddometer:
    LMFAO!!!!! thats it??? wow i would of thought you guys could of come up with something better then that..

Old bikes no teeth.. yup im in the right place.. i thought i saw a sign on the door that said only toothless can enter.. but seeing i cant spell i must not be able to read as well..

well carry on the fellas!!! no worries i dont want your hillrunning site.. as im sure most dont when they come here to meet dumbfucks like you!!

so please give me more.. i am enjoying this..

Dont forget when you go to the Bikeshow to get some flyers for some new bikes.. and i mean new as in 05 not 85 !!!

Maybe if you sell the mobile home you could get some extra cash to buy a real bike..
  18. wxwax

wxwax Excited Member

Oddometer:
    Motohead, what has you so scared that you can't fill out yer profile?
  19. 12bridn

12bridn I need throttle therapy

Oddometer:
    Die thread die.
  20. MOTOHEAD

MOTOHEAD Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hmmmm yup im seeing this site needs ISPELL installed, its not just me that has that typonese..

Maybe you should use it before ripping on someone for there spelling just makes you look like a assgoblin even more.. LMFAO!!!

And for my profile.. why do i need to fill it out? are you wanting to date me? i didnt know this was a dateing site..

And if i had a 1985 motorcycle i sure wouldnt make it public.. lets talk about 05 bikes.. man they are nice eh?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.