Why I'll never enter DGY Motorsports again.

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by McD, Aug 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chain

chain Go Fly Supporter

Oddometer:
    since the smileys dont work, I will explain. there is beer comming out my nostrils.

Mutt, you make me laugh. yff
    looking forward to sharing a fire with you.
  2. motojoe

motojoe Arrest Cheney and Bush

Oddometer:
  3. MOTOHEAD

MOTOHEAD Adventurer

Oddometer:

Hoooooray!!!!! i was waiting for your skank ass to reply... you are the best.. let me ask you something. when you were at the DR. last did you get your scabs drained? just wana make sure you dont fall off your 1985 XR..

And as for pink dresses, sorry but last time i checked you barrowed them for a tea party with your dad..

so maybe you better go back to school and get bent over again by your gym teacher like the gool ole dayes!!! YEEEHAWWWW ..

Oh ya you left your fake teeth on the toliet .. want me to ship them to you?

I have all night for your petty replys so please by all means keep bringing them and go back to your BF and stick it back in his ass..

Oh damn!!!! i almost forgot.. dude is that your ass that smells? ot is it just your yeasty bread factory?

LMAO @ Dumb fuck.. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

:rofl
  4. chain

chain Go Fly Supporter

Oddometer:
    I worked hard once even bought a new motorcycle once, but now its all beat to shit and the baby needs shoes and momma needs teeth and I wish I had a new doublewide and a brand new girly bike and all the old school wisdom like meathead, then I too would be somebody, but for now I will just sit quietly in the corner and dream of the glory days and my new heroe, Meathead.

Please tell me stories of going(bar to bar) and working 27 hour a day uncle remus

you remind me of a song

resume man

40 years on the job and the mans only 35

meathead you have less than half the wit and 1/10th the intelect it takes to spar with the Mutt besides that you ride a little 250 girly bike that you paid way too much money for you hard working stud you.
  5. dragoon

dragoon I'm the REAL Dingo Joe

Oddometer:
    I'm thinkin' Flyin Wheels :dunno

A dipshit for sure :nod
  6. Misery Goat

Misery Goat Positating the negative Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    i can feel the love in here...:flug
  7. Drif10

Drif10 Accredited Jackass

Oddometer:
    This so needs to be in JM.

Nice post, ya mutt.
  8. Mulekick

Mulekick 2.7 on Fu Man Chu

Oddometer:
    I call for a punt to Jomammie...............:D
  9. RubberDown

RubberDown Long timer

Oddometer:
    :nod :thumb
  10. Buzzez

Buzzez Wind Powered

Oddometer:
    Jeeez, I had the guy all settled down and shit. Oh well...:lurk
  11. norton73

norton73 drinkin' Supporter

Oddometer:

Yeah, this sucker needs to be where the pros can deal with his "bitchin" ass :lol3
  12. MOTOHEAD

MOTOHEAD Adventurer

Oddometer:
    There are Pro's on Forums??? WOW!!!! Now tell me how do i get a cool status like that??? now thats bitch'n..

I didnt know you could be kewl on a Forum.. ..

Buzzez.. its cool.. i know you tryed to make small talk.. and i tryed back with you but when others step.. im going to step back.. Live to ride-ride to live!

Just boot me.. that way the others can have there site back..

Didint mean to rain on anyones parade..

PS. just because a Bike is 2005 doesnt mean one would have to pay that full retail price..

If any of you Race you will know how it truly is.. ..

Trade ins sponcers.. ect ect ect.. = $ alot less..

Ride-on felles!!!

Ride fast take chances..

Be good.. :thumb :nod
  13. Jurgen

Jurgen CysHeteroPatriarch

Oddometer:
    You guys are missing it, there is a poetry here. Kinna Maripito meets Mr.Snoid fathered by Fly'N sudivided by Pally. What's that Irish thang...Life is a tale told by an idiot...

Note proper ellipses for Mr. Mutineer

Jurgen

cept Maripito and Mr.Snoid are two of the most literate mofo's on these pages.
  14. Fireground

Fireground Parking the engine

Oddometer:
    You and your riding style are the reason there is job security in the EMS field.
    May I suggest the next chance you take is to re-create the motorcycle jump of the Grand Canyon with your off-road only bike. We need candidates for the Darwin Awards, and I do belive '05 is your year.
  15. Buzzez

Buzzez Wind Powered

Oddometer:
    Getting back to the DGY thing. I have a particular loyalty to my local dealer. I've come across threads where people are ragging on a bad deal they had with my favorite shop or any shop for that matter. I would defend them. Go here for example:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63457

This deal with DGY IMO is inexcusable. It isn't the first time I've heard of that kind of scam pulled by a dealer. It's actually pretty common. Kind of like when you buy a car and the finance guy starts fucking with you with more $ on the contract than what was verbally agreed upon, higher interest rates, unemployment ins, extended warrantees etc. etc.

Just my thought on the matter. :ear
  16. Augie

Augie The new voice of reason

Oddometer:
    Damn ther Sarge just bout died on this one.
    :poser :poser
  17. 12bridn

12bridn I need throttle therapy

Oddometer:
    It was an 84 XR dolt.

Also, you don't have all night, bedtime is 9, junior. Now put your retainer in and go to bed, before I ground you from the computer.

:mostro
  18. MOTOHEAD

MOTOHEAD Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Awwww are you mad i have teeth? poor thing .. now now little tike.. lets play nice i wouldnt wana put soap in your mouth for being a FUCKSTICK..

Trying going to the next Swap for the hillrunners Toothless buy sale.. maybe there you can get sum new teef.. :rofl

ANd for my rideing style.. whats the matter are you scared to twist the throttle? maybe thats why you are allways fouling out your plugs.. :nod
  19. Buzzez

Buzzez Wind Powered

Oddometer:

Guys, knock it off. I want to see what's up with Motohead. :ear

:brow OK, now that you've got that out of your system. :rolleyes

Could you reply to my post? Or are you just here to fuck with us? If it's the latter, this could be solved in a few seconds. :nod

:ear :lurk
  20. MOTOHEAD

MOTOHEAD Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Sorry i must of missed your post.. i was never sticking up for DGY , i was only stateing that i have never had problems with them , i will agree with you however on it being any dealership that could rape you..

Its where a few members took it,

if you read thru my posts you will see where i never said they were in the right nore was i sticking up for them.. NEVER.. only stateing i do busn with them and have so for many years.. with No problems..

Its sucks that it has happind but im not at falt so i see no reason behind ripping me a ass for it..

Just because i replyed to a DGY thred does not mean i work there.. if i reply to a Harley thred does it mean i work there? nope.. only giveing my 2cents..

have respect and people will get respect back.. that simple..

:nod

Im only hear to have a good time like the rest of you not to cause problems.. so take it how any of you feel.. i cant seeing there is anything i can say to make you feel otherwise.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.