This is the question that is being actively pondered at the highest echelons of Team Pterodactyl. With the US/CDN border being closed and the spread of the coronavirus still on the rise there is a great deal stacked against holding D2D this year. However, hope springs eternal, so a final decision will be delayed until on or about May 1st. The decision will be made based upon what governmental restrictions are in place and the health and well being of the participants and residents of Dawson City. Even if D2D is cancelled in May, if the borders are open and the restrictions are off in late June, we encourage all to still make the trip and help support the community of Dawson. Riders gathered in Dawson for years before there was a banquet, poker run or biker games… the important thing is to ride and share good times with friends old and new and maybe even a Dick or 2!