Willville Weekend

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by PARTY BOSS™, May 6, 2004.

1. PARTY BOSS™

PARTY BOSS™ FORMERLY R1100RICK

Oddometer:
    R1100rick, SprinterRS,Ducman ,and their wives will be riding to meadows of dan for this weekend7,8,9 .Willville Motorcycle only camp is the destination.I believe there also be apperances form a few other adv lurkers.If Your in the neighborhood look us up. will be going to chateau morisette saturday for wine food and good times.

Coming down the parkway Fri in the am from mi. o to .meadows of dan :1drink
  2. pfestus1

pfestus1 Slash 5er

Oddometer:
    I may see you there. :freaky . There is a minor event going on this weekend there at Willville. Maybe that is what you are going for? At 1pm Sat. there is a dedication of the new pavillion at Willville, built and named for a local rider, Dan Rodriquez, who was killed in a motorcycle accident.
    I have to work on Saturday, but hope to ride over to Willville Friday evening for a bit.
    When you are coming down the parkway, detour at milepost 140 and stop if you want, I'll be home prepping my GS for my 50CC quest. You should be able to get a cell signal at the rest stop at MP 139 and I can give you spacific directions on in, if you want to. ( 540-929-5071 )
    Hank
  3. PARTY BOSS™

PARTY BOSS™ FORMERLY R1100RICK

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the heads up we didn't know about the shindig
    I'll call if I can stop .Bringing the rickwife on her first long ride or overniter ....Been married 24 yrs ,so i'm letting her make the calls so it won't be 24 yrs till the next trip.hope to see you there! :freaky

PS If this works out i'm pretty sure i'll need a new k40lt. :deal
  4. eap

eap El Adventurero Solitario Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hey Rick - think about meet'n at Pfestus's Wednesday night for the DGIII ride! Hank - I xtended your invite to other ADVriders (see 'NoVA types" thread above) :1drink