Winter @ the Farm

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by reverand, Sep 16, 2005.

1. skeeter

skeeter Captain Safety

Oddometer:
    OK, I was too much of a dumbass to locate my camera so I figured I'd let the rest of the crew document the festivities.

I did take 2 pics with my cell phone so the quality isn't that great.

there were a bunch of hay rolls in the shire. Skinner decided that he was on the wrong side of them. The shortest distance between 2 spots is a straight line! :clap

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The only thing we were worried about was the hay starting on fire from his exhaust. :lol3 (he did make it through on ALL subsequent attempts):deal
  2. elektron

elektron effin ef

Oddometer:
    hey, just dropped off staples, and got home. didn't bring a camera, looking for pics. wtf, hurry up ;-)
  3. mutineer

mutineer pierpont lives

Oddometer:
  4. staples

staples Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    home... will look at pics later.
  5. Lord_Elric

Lord_Elric Talk about a n00b

Oddometer:
    I had a great weekend, I learned alot, and now im gettin a dual sport! You all are nuts, but have earned my deep respect, as riders,and as people. I was welcomed, I was allowed to ride some cool bikes, DAMN THAT KTM KICKED ASS it was alot of fun:clap . Almost destroyed my CB but hey they are built to be riddin and the farm was where I was going. And that freakin oatmeal pie GODS that stuff was great!!! and the Peporoni soup was GREAT!!! :clap Thanks to you all. Hope to see you all soon. Oh yeah Cauldren.....Thanks for talkin me into it. I need to bring a gun next time, Cauldren stole all the thunder with 10 mm:gun1 Untill I see you all again heres to and the Farm!! :beer
  6. momucka

momucka aka dirtydualy350

Oddometer:
    The farm kicks ass. Thanks to all for a great time. I can't wait for the next one.
  7. 12bridn

12bridn I need throttle therapy

Oddometer:
    Why would you think that?

[​IMG]
  8. Bender

Bender I can pass this guy..

Oddometer:

Well now I just feel cheap. Did he at least gimme a kiss too?
  9. 12bridn

12bridn I need throttle therapy

Oddometer:
    Nope. When you tried cuddling afterwards, he said something about a sandwich and fell asleep.
  10. skeeter

skeeter Captain Safety

Oddometer:
    OK, Now we have to worry about Lions, Tigers, Bears ..... AND BIGFOOT!?

Mclean county isn't too far from the farm. ( I wonder if alchohol was involved?)

Bigfoot hunters converge on central Illinois

February 14, 2006 - Bigfoot may be roaming central Illinois, at least that's what some hunters hope.
    A Bloomington man claims he spotted an 8-foot tall, 400 pound Sasquatch last year in McClean County while he was driving home from work.
    Word of the possible sighting reached a group of Bigfoot hunters in California who are now in Illinois for the next few days with their equipment to catch a glimpse of the big and hairy creature.
    "What more can be said that hasn't been said? I've been ridiculed, but the proof is in the pudding, Jack, and that's the reason why myself and my team are out here now investigating across this great United States of America," said Tom Biscardi, Bigfoot hunter.
    //
    The hunters believe they might be onto something.
  11. Bender

Oddometer:

Now I know what you apes are thinking, but it is not true. I was immobile most of the time I was at the farm. So just shaddup.

Please go back to what you doing, there's nothing here to see.
  12. DataDaddy

DataDaddy @ the new dad thing

Oddometer:
    :photog:lol3
  13. chain

chain All Good Supporter

Oddometer:
    :evil
    that's what you think
    :lol3

:wave hiya bender
  14. Bender

Oddometer:
    Do not tell me that there are more pictures of my de-flowering? Ya know what happens if I have to get an abortion??

Yep, a cancelled check.:lol3