Wisconsin Death Trip III

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by DruiD, May 22, 2008.

1. DruiD

DruiD riding too fast

Oddometer:
    Headin' up tomorrow am. Don't know if I'll be able to ride. I'll have my niece and nephew there.
  2. Critic

Critic More or less!

Oddometer:
    West of the Illinois, heart of the state!
    I am in Black River Falls at this moment! Days Inn dump, $$$. Passing through, heading to Lake Forest, IL tomorrow morning. Family vacation coming to a end. Hope to see you guys next Friday. Is there a update list?
  3. DruiD

DruiD riding too fast

Oddometer:
    Latest roster.

Roklym
    Critic
    FDKLR (+1)
    Papalobster
    DruiD
    KTM300(+1)
    Hipster
    Kawboy

This list includes some maybes. If anyone else plans to ride next weekend, please give me a heads up.

:norton
  4. papalobster

papalobster With Gusto!

Oddometer:
    I'll most likely be up late Friday night, and will need to leave Saturday evening.

Is there floor space for my large and sinister frame, or should I bring a tent?
  5. Twin headlight Ernie

Twin headlight Ernie Custom fabricated dual sport accessories

Oddometer:
    Hi Jay, Looks like I'll be working saturday morning but I'm thinking of riding up to Black River in the afternoon. Could you PM me the directions to the cabin. Even if I can't make the actual ride it would be fun to have a night out and a beer with the boys. Maybe I could pickup a Dairy Queen cake.
    Yummy. 2HE
  6. DruiD

DruiD riding too fast

Oddometer:
    Took an early am rip around the south loop yestersay. The track is in beautiful condition! This is gonna be neat!

(Sorry about your bike Shawn.)
  7. Twin headlight Ernie

Twin headlight Ernie Custom fabricated dual sport accessories

Oddometer:
    Sorry guys, Looks like I'm out after all. Maybe next year. 2HE
  8. Gasdoctor

Gasdoctor .......

Oddometer:
    No problem.. I have a couple of extra.:lol3
  9. Gasdoctor

Gasdoctor .......

Oddometer:
    WOW!! Are you actually gonna ride?? :D
  10. DruiD

DruiD riding too fast

Oddometer:

:lol3

( I was kidding. (I think shit like that's funny.))

I LOVE MY THREEHUNDRED!:D
  11. Gasdoctor

Gasdoctor .......

Oddometer:
    Do you take out the 570??
  12. DruiD

DruiD riding too fast

Oddometer:
    Not yet. But I want to!:norton
  13. DruiD

DruiD riding too fast

Oddometer:
    Bump for this weekends *tough* dual sport ride!
  14. Gasdoctor

Gasdoctor .......

Oddometer:
    Teddy green goggles is out.. It's to hot for his mangina .:lol3
  15. Gasdoctor

Gasdoctor .......

Oddometer:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=670 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD rowSpan=2>[​IMG]</TD><TD height=20>[​IMG]</TD><TD align=right rowSpan=2>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD class=white1 background=/images/wtf/forecast_blank.jpg height=57>14 Miles SSE Neillsville WI[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=670 background=/images/wtf/navbkgrnd.gif border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD><TD class=searchinput align=left><FORM style="DISPLAY: inline" action=http://forecast.weather.gov/zipcity.php method=post>Enter Your "City, ST" or zip code <INPUT size=15 name=inputstring> <INPUT type=submit value=Go name=Go2></FORM></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE width=670 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left>NWS La Crosse
    Point Forecast: 14 Miles SSE Neillsville WI
    44.37N -90.49W</TD><TD vAlign=bottom align=right>En Español
    Last Update: 12:30 pm CDT Jul 30, 2008
    Forecast Valid: 2pm CDT Jul 30, 2008-6pm CDT Aug 5, 2008</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left></TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left colSpan=2>[​IMG] </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=middle><TD width="11%">This
    Afternoon

[​IMG]
    Mostly
    Sunny
    Hi 86°F</TD><TD width="11%">Tonight

[​IMG]
    Partly
    Cloudy
    Lo 61°F</TD><TD width="11%">Thursday

[​IMG]
    Mostly
    Sunny
    Hi 87°F</TD><TD width="11%">Thursday
    Night

[​IMG]
    Chance
    Tstms
    Lo 63°F</TD><TD width="11%">Friday

[​IMG]
    Chance
    Tstms
    Hi 88°F</TD><TD width="11%">Friday
    Night

[​IMG]
    Partly
    Cloudy
    Lo 66°F</TD><TD width="11%">Saturday

[​IMG]
    Mostly
    Sunny
    Hi 91°F</TD><TD width="11%">Saturday
    Night

[​IMG]
    Slight Chc
    Tstms
    Lo 64°F</TD><TD width="11%">Sunday

[​IMG]
    Slight Chc
    Tstms
    Hi 88°F</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD vAlign=top align=left width="50%">
    [​IMG]
    This Afternoon: Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. West wind between 11 and 14 mph.

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. North wind between 3 and 6 mph.

Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. North wind between 3 and 5 mph.

Thursday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Friday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. East wind around 7 mph.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.

Saturday Night: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.

Sunday: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88.

Sunday Night: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

Monday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86.

Monday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.

Tuesday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87.

</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle width="50%">
    [​IMG] <MAP name=ccbanner><AREA title="Move point forecast map up, and current conditions, radar, and satellite down." shape=RECT alt="Move point forecast map up, and current conditions, radar, and satellite down." coords=268,0,325,19 href="/MapClick.php?CityName=Pray&state=WI&site=ARX&textField1=44.3733&textField2=-90.4972&e=0&mp=0"></MAP>
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD>Marshfield Municipal Airport
    Lat: 44.63 Lon: -90.18 Elev: 1276
    Last Update on Jul 30, 12:54 pm CDT

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=big align=middle width=120>A Few Clouds

80°F
    (27°C)</TD><TD width=200 rowSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#b0c4de><TD>Humidity:</TD><TD align=right>54 %</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffefd5><TD>Wind Speed:</TD><TD align=right>W 16 G 23 MPH</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#b0c4de><TD>Barometer:</TD><TD noWrap align=right>29.76" (1007.0 mb)</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffefd5><TD>Dewpoint:</TD><TD align=right>62°F (17°C)</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#b0c4de><TD>Heat Index:</TD><TD align=right>81°F (27°C)</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffefd5><TD>Visibility:</TD><TD align=right>10.00 mi.</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>More Local Wx:</TD><TD noWrap align=right>3 Day History:</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD vAlign=top align=middle width="50%">
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>[​IMG] <MAP name=dpbanner><AREA title="Move point forecast map up, and current conditions, radar, and satellite down." shape=RECT alt="Move point forecast map up, and current conditions, radar, and satellite down." coords=268,0,325,19 href="/MapClick.php?CityName=Pray&state=WI&site=ARX&textField1=44.3733&textField2=-90.4972&e=0&mp=0"></MAP>
    <TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>Click Map for Forecast</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle><FORM name=littleform action=MapClick.php method=get><INPUT type=hidden value=ARX name=site> <INPUT type=hidden value=-91.264588 name=llon> <INPUT type=hidden value=-90.209588 name=rlon> <INPUT type=hidden value=44.860417 name=tlat> <INPUT type=hidden value=43.805417 name=blat> <INPUT type=hidden value=1 name=smap> <INPUT type=hidden value=1 name=mp> <INPUT title="Jackson County and surrounding areas. Click for forecast." type=image height=250 alt="Jackson County and surrounding areas. Click for forecast." width=250 src="http://forecast.weather.gov/text/RedDraw.php?imgname=ARX/wiz034.jpg&drawx=182&drawy=115" align=middle border=0 name=map>
    Lat/Lon: 44.37 -90.49 Elevation: 994 ft</FORM></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  16. Critic

Critic More or less!

Oddometer:
    West of the Illinois, heart of the state!
    I may be down for the count! No forks and to do's backed up from being on vacation, which was 3 days longer than planned.
  17. DruiD

DruiD riding too fast

Oddometer:
    The weather looks perfect.

:puke1
  18. FDKLR

FDKLR Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    So what time does the fun (pain) begin? I have been looking to put the bike down for weeks now..
  19. Gasdoctor

Gasdoctor .......

Oddometer:
    I'll be up around 1ish on Friday. Look forward to seeing everyone there!
  20. papalobster

papalobster With Gusto!

Oddometer:
    Not sure if I'm getting there Friday eve or early Saturday morning, but I should be there before you depart Saturday.