Wisconson Dells Rally

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by Wolffy, Aug 24, 2004.

1. Wolffy

Wolffy Lost Voyageur

Oddometer:
    I'ts Sep 10-12 Anyone from Minneapolis area going?
    No GS ride but a fun rally. good beer! (sprecker)
    Im heading down friday going through some of the great roads south-east of lacross
    the wildcat and mindoro cut hope to see you there

Wolffy

web site
  2. steve gs

steve gs Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Wolffy, well I'm not from your side of the the tracks but I'm taking my 99Aprilia RS50(not your kids RS50) to Wildcat Mtn for a sub 100cc rally on 9/12 and figured I'd hit the Dells rally Fri and Sat since it is on the way and this IS a BMW AND European bike event. Will be leaving my 03Dakar at home for that weekend.

As much as I enjoy running the Dakar down the dirt roads it is just as much fun to run a light and nimble 2-stroke machine on the asphalt twisties especially at 8,000 to 12,000 rpm. Plus, there's nothing like the smell of race gas (even better with Castrol A747) in the morning. You closet 2-stroke lovers know what I mean.

Stop and say hi if you don't get embarrassed around tiddlers. I should not be hard to find. Steve (Michigan)
  3. Wolffy

Wolffy Lost Voyageur

Oddometer:
    Ill look for you. found the website for the Wildmountian thing. even if I pull a plug on my GS it would still be 565cc
    noop not small enough. :evil :evil
    sounds like fun Ill probably head there on sunday to watch the mayhem

I may go see Dr. Evermore's forevertron again!!

[​IMG]

Attached Files: