1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Wolfman Saddle Bags for sale

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by spanker, Jan 31, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spanker

spanker Lake City, FL

Oddometer:
    Wolfman saddle bags, two years old, were mounted on my DR650 with Happy Trail racks. These bags have never held anything more than my rain gear. Family illness precluded planned ADV travel shortly after purchase; never been on anything except asphalt and maybe 20 miles on local dirt roads (FL), never been on the ground. Minor damage caused by strap getting caught in spokes while moving bike in the driveway of all things. Damage does NOT affect performance or strength of the bag. Only the strap gusset, NOT the bag, was damaged, (see pic). Repaired with Gorilla construction adhesive, will not fail. All buckles and straps in perfect working order. These bags are practically as new. $150.00 firm, ($475 new). MSG me if interested, I live in Lake City, FL. P1020185.JPG P1020183.JPG

P1020186.JPG
    P1020187.JPG
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.