1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Found Women's pants and jacket size 8ish

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by quietglow, Jul 16, 2021.

1. quietglow

quietglow Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hello! Looking for pants and a jacket for my wife. They don't necessarily need to be a matching set. Let me know what you've got.
  2. Rbott

Rbott Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    I have a Klim Avalon jacket and a Klim Womens Marrakesh Jacket. Both brand new. PM if interested
  3. JohnnyWaffles

JohnnyWaffles Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Got an Alpinestars jacket in size 8. I'm pretty sure it's the Vika first gen model. Not sure if this is the style you're going for. Wife wore it on a couple trips in 2016 and it's sat around in her closet since. Excellent condition. Comes with cold weather liner and the shoulder and elbow armor.