1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Women's Rev'it Sand Pants, Size 40 (Medium, 4-6) - $125

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by Circes, Feb 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Circes

Circes Adventurer

Oddometer:
    For sale is a pair of Rev'it Sand Women's pants, size 40. These are amazing. Three liner setup. Exterior/rain liner/thermal liner. I can use it year round in California. Great review on Adventure Motorcycle here.

I've really enjoyed the full suit. Selling the pants because I just purchased an Aerostitch. Was going to keep the jacket for runs to the store, but would be willing to part with

I'm 5'7. 140 lbs (I normally wear a size 4-6 or medium). Please refer to Rev'it for additional sizing info. Pants are lightly used. Only known issue is a one of the pull tabs has pulled out. Easy fix if you're handy with a sewing machine. Please see photos.

Pants originally retailed for $330. Asking $125.

Attached Files:

2. lunchbag

lunchbag n00b

Oddometer:
    I'm interested, PM sent.
  3. jason defilippis

jason defilippis Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    HI, I'm looking for pants for my sister, and I think that these will fit. I am also interested in the jeans that you're selling in the previous add. Would you take $200 for both? Thanks, Jason
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.