Woody's Wheel Works Now Works on Bikes

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by woody's wheel works, Jun 17, 2010.

1. woody's wheel works

woody's wheel works Built to Last

Oddometer:
    After hearing of too many horror stories from locals about the poor quality of service and cost customer's were having to deal with in the Denver area, we decided to look for a high quality mechanic with experience and a great reputation for quality work.

We have brought Bryan Hanson onto the Woody's Wheel Works team. Bryan is a Yamaha and Honda certified mechanic with over 25 years experience of working on all types of bikes. Although his specialty is the Jap stuff, he has extensive experience with BMW's, KTM's, Husky's, Scooters, and more.

Bryan will primarily be focusing on General Maintenance from oil changes to fork seals to carburetor adjustments. In addition he can take care of almost any installation of your stock or aftermarket accessories.

Many parts are available the same day or next day and if not available, we are able to get it. If we order the part in, we will provide any ADVrider with a 10% discount on the parts.

We can get you almost any aftermarket or stock part.

Bryan's rate for labor is just $65/hour, about 20-50% less than your typical dealer.

We are working on a per job service rate chart that we will post in the future.

It will be a difficult to find this caliber of mechanic for this great a rate anywhere in the Denver area.

So give us a call or e-mail us at: woodyswheelworks@gmail.com to set-up an appointment.

Another area that we will re-activate is our crank re-building program. I used to re-build all the racers and other shops' cranks in the Rockies for years,,till the wheel business and the adaptive ski business consumed all my energies.

Thanks,
    Woody
  2. dsavage

dsavage Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I was riding from Salt Lake to Denver a couple of weeks ago and called ahead to see if I could stop by your shop and see how you build your wheels. I was impressed with the professionalism of your staff and the customer service I received. When I returned to Waco I ordered a set of wheels for my SER.

If your new technician has the same standards then this should be a home run for you all. By the way, I'm really looking forward to receiving my wheels next week. And thanks to Zach, Chris and Jill for the way they handled my business. I called Chris so many times with questions that I should have put him on speed dial. Thanks.

Dan
  3. woody's wheel works

Oddometer:
    well Dan,,,i expect it from them as well as my self and theo ther souls i/we deal with,,i call em my ''kindred spirits':wink:,,,of course he has the same standards ..or he wouldn't be here:thumb

OBTW,,thanks for the ''warm fuzzy'',,makes our day,,,,:beer

woody
  4. woody's wheel works

Oddometer:
    just a heads up to let ya know Bryan our head mechanic just re-finished an dspruced up the repair and maintenance shop for your benefit...:clap

get a jump start,,on the season,,,,

woody n the gang
  5. levain

levain STILL Jim Williams Supporter

Oddometer:
    He does sound like a "mechanic", not a "technician". Another reason to live in the Denver area. Good luck on the newest addition to your business:clap
  6. GeckoRider

GeckoRider Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Oakland, CA, USA, Thrid Rock from the Star Sol
    Sounds great! BTW might want to jump on woodysworks.com or some such ASAP!
  7. woody's wheel works

Oddometer:
    well gang,,,for any of you that have visited 'woody World":wink: ya may have noticed we get alot done in some pretty tight quarters,,,

well those days are about to be over east of pretty soon...because my neighbor has finally agreed to sell his 7,500sq/ft building.:freaky

i'll get a pick up soon or ya can just google map it here

http://www.google.com/maphp?hl=en&tab=wl&q=denver+co

Our new building is 2200 s.jason
    the current shop is 2226 s jason
    the old wheel works shop was 2225 s.platte river drive [just east /in back of current shop]

looking for some creative artist type to integrate my logo /www on to the outer walls essentially the north-west corner of new building...FYI it is the NW corne rlot of Jason/warren street,,,so when ya cruise down fason BAM you all will KNOW that you have ARRIVED:lol3

and yes ,we're still open for wrench twisting repairs,,Brian really loves the older bikes,,restoring /re-juvenating them:deal

TYI,,,we'll sart our summer hours next week 9-5 M-F and 9-2 on saturday

c'mon over and take a peek
    woody
  8. modeselector

modeselector Common as muck

Oddometer:
    Wooohoo~congrats Woody. :clap