1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale WR250r East TN, 2016, 3600mi

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by EvilWolfie, Feb 25, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvilWolfie

EvilWolfie Adventurer

Oddometer:
    2016 WR250r I am the original owner, bought brand new in 2016 to use on a Trans America Trail trip. Used as intended and has just about everything you can do to a WR250. Obvious wear and tear from 90% off road mileage. Everything works and bike runs as it should. Rode this for the last few years regularly, however it's now starting to collect dust so it's time to find it a new home. Bike is located in downtown Johnson City, TN..please have cash in hand and a motorcycle endorsement to test ride. Have tons of gear also for sale if you are interested (Giant Loop bags, Klim jacket/pants, Nexx helmet, Alpinestars boots).

$5,500

- Mileage: 3,600
    - Pirelli MT-43 and Pirelli Scorpion Rally tires with rim locks
    - Britannia Composites Lynx Fairing with 30w LED Cyclops Adventure Sports running light and Baja Designs 20w Squadron Sport High beam, 2 USB ports on dash
    - Garmin 590lm GPS with tail mounted USB port
    - FMF Q4 exhaust, which consists of an FMF Q4 muffler, FMF Megabomb header, and EJK fuel injection controller
    - 12oClockLabs SpeedoDRD speedometer calibrator
    - Pro Moto Billet Fastway Evo 3 footpegs
    - Double Take Enduro mirror
    - Flatland Racing skid plate
    - DRC Edge tail light kit and turn signals
    - IMS 3 Gallon Fuel Tank
    - Aluminum rear rack
    - Flatland Racing radiator guard
    - Rox 2" risers with Pro Taper EVO YZ High bar
    - Cycra brush guards
    Despada likes this.
  2. EvilWolfie

EvilWolfie Adventurer

Oddometer:
    IMG_9793.JPG IMG_9794.JPG IMG_9795.JPG IMG_9796.JPG IMG_9798.JPG IMG_9791.JPG IMG_9792.JPG IMG_9799.JPG IMG_9800.JPG IMG_9801.JPG
    OU812 and Bucho like this.
  3. EvilWolfie

EvilWolfie Adventurer

Oddometer:
    More pics

Attached Files:

4. mcrider18

mcrider18 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Looks like it's setup very well.

Did you replace the (clutch, throttle, front brake) cables to match the Rox risers and Pro Taper bars? If not, does the setup allow full lock-to-lock turn range without binding the cables? Thanks!

GLWS!
  5. EvilWolfie

EvilWolfie Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks! I'm 98% sure we were able to scoot things around to get full lock on both sides without needing to add any length. The risers and bar went on at the dealership before I even took it home, so the remaining 2% could be me forgetting that they actually did have to add longer cables!

I've been getting asked a ton of questions about the "wear and tear" that the bike has on it...I totally get how interpretive that can be! Nothing on it is bent, broken, or otherwise. Wheels are free of dents or bends, no rips in the seat or cracks in the plastic. It's spent a majority of its life on forest roads with the occasional singletrack attempt from time to time. Handguards show signs of the attempted singletrack, however, they did what they were supposed to do. There are scuffs and scratches here and there, and the white side panels show wear from my boots. Not sure you can ever wear out the rear tire I have on there, but the front also seems to have plenty of life, there is 1 full summer on it. Again I'm the first owner. Of course I'm happy to take any specific pics or videos if you'd like, just let me know. Thanks!
  6. EvilWolfie

EvilWolfie Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Price drop to $5,000
  7. eddie98

eddie98 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Very nice! I'm in the market for one...still looking to see what's out there, just a tad over my budget. Just picked up an XT250 for my wife this weekend.
  8. Jimbobvfr

Jimbobvfr Jimbob

Oddometer:
    PM sent
  9. DragonJoe

DragonJoe Don’t know whatcha don’t know Supporter

Oddometer:
    Is that a Seat Concepts seat or stock?
    Thanks.
  10. DrHeinrich

DrHeinrich um.... huh. Supporter

Oddometer:
    What's your height? Just thinking about the bar and riser combination.
  11. Mr Po

Mr Po n00b

Oddometer:
    Is this bike still for sale?
  12. schismatic

schismatic Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Interested buyer from Georgia here. Still for sale?
    OU812 likes this.
  13. tellicotom

tellicotom Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Is it still available??
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.