1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For Sale or Trade Wr250r seat and exhaust

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by ganski, Sep 29, 2021.

1. ganski

ganski Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey guys, really looking to trade or a buy a normal height seat concepts and trade or for a low version that I currently have. Also would like to trade my graves works full exhaust for an fmf head/pipe combo. If you have either of these for sale please contact me too. thanks
  2. fatriderslim

fatriderslim Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hi I have a high comfort seat I would like to trade for a lower seat
  3. SR1

SR1 Going to America!!!!

Oddometer:
    Sean @fatriderslim yours is a standard, not a high. The OP was a looking for a Standard, like yours.
    fatriderslim likes this.
  4. WRR

WRR Adventurer

Oddometer:
    how much would you sell your seat concepts? thanks