1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Want to buy WTB: BMW Airflow pants in black (50/52 EU)

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by PaulGinAZ, Jan 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaulGinAZ

PaulGinAZ VW's and Adventure bikes.

Oddometer:
    Hello--

I'm looking for a pair of black BMW Airflow pants in a size 50 or 52 EU/40 US to match the jacket that I purchased. I wear a 34x32 jean (probably a bit generously a 35 waist if I'm honest with myself).

I am located in Chandler, Arizona (see profile) and am happy buying out of state and will pay for shipping.

Please let me know what you have! :clap

Thank you,

-Paul
  2. PaulGinAZ

PaulGinAZ VW's and Adventure bikes.

Oddometer:
    Two week bump. Let me know if you have a pair hanging around in your closet!
  3. MotoRojo

MotoRojo Still in the asylum

Oddometer:
    I have a pair of what you are looking for and in excellent condition but in size EU 110 (which is equivalent to 52 long). I wear size 32/34 jeans and these fit me perfectly. PM me if interested
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.