1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Found WTB Men's pants sz small, summer or all season

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by nyyankees588, Jun 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyyankees588

nyyankees588 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    PANTS FOUND THANKS. Looking to purchase a pair of pants, not super particular about the brand. Looking for a summer pair with decent ventilation and/or a warmer + waterproof pair for riding in rainy PNW weather. 31" waist, 31" inseam... most likely small, possibly medium.

Must have decent armor. $200 budget, but open to more if it's the right pair. Willing to pay for shipping (located in Seattle). Very specific add... but just seeing if anybody happens to have something that they're looking to pass along :D
  2. zero war

zero war Zee

Oddometer:
    I have a dainese air drake. I’m a 31 waist and 30 inseam but it fits me. Comes with all armor. IMO it’s probably the best motorcycle pant that looks like skinny jeans. I only opted for these pants as every other pant I have looks too big on me. Infact I have two pairs just for this reason. Let me know if you’re interested. Link for info is below. I’m asian and I freeze easily but these pants with heated liners keeps me warm
    Even in the nyc winters. For summers I barely even open up all vents

I also have a matching set (jacket and pants) of the bmw ventilation suit in black. Here the pants are probably a 32 inseam but 30/31 waist which I might also consider selling as a set.

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/dainese-new-drake-air-textile-pants
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.