WTB: Open Letter to RaceTech

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by StephenB, Jan 20, 2007.

1. StephenB

StephenB G(/)S ... what else!

Oddometer:
    Dear Mr. "Racetech",

We, a group of BMW Airhead enthusiasts riding 1980-1987 G/S's need your help. You provide those fantastic cartridge emulators
    FEGV S3802 to the 1988-1995 BMW Airhead GS community. Now we don't want to buy second hand fork setups all the time to improve our stock setup (36mm tubes). Admittedly, they are a bit antiquated, but can be significantly improved, if we had a solution just like that cartridge emulator. We know, you have done this before on a custom basis (we can provide details offline) and we think you have a business opportunity here as the G/S community is large. And not only would you serve the G/S community: ALL airheads from 1969 to 1987 have 36mm forks and could benefit from such a modification and as such are potential customers. I don't want to tell how to run your business, but if I were you I would at least look at it ... and then jump high to cover that market. There is already/still winter in most of the riding areas (not everybody lives out West) so there is enough time until Spring.

We have started a thread on the ADVRider forum to that effect:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3950739

We would appreciate if you could come back to us.

We don't have an assigned representative, so you could use the above forum thread or contact me directly, whichever way you prefer. I have a set of fork legs readily available that can be used for trials.

Thank you very much for your time.

Stephen