1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!
  2. Dismiss Notice

Found WTB: Slim riding jeans WITH armor (Rev'It, KLIM, others)

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by BLucare, May 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLucare

BLucare What could possibly go wrong?

Oddometer:
    Looking for some slim-cut riding jeans with armor, or at least with pockets for armor. Ideally size 33/34" waist x 32" inseam. I know a few companies make these, but I'm looking for something similar to the Rev'It Lombard. I have the Klim K Fifty 1s, which are too baggy for my taste. Not sure how much slimmer the Fifty 2s are, but I'd entertain those if they're significantly slimmer.

Show me whatcha got, folks. Cheers :thumb
  2. kingorange

kingorange Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    BW Biker, I don't own really expensive jeans & I've two pairs of these, blue & black.

Done the job for a few years now. 20200518_070100.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.