1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Withdrawn From Sale WTS Aerostich Roadcrafter R3 48S, Fredbg Va

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by Jsaunders, May 5, 2021.

1. Jsaunders

Jsaunders Panniers not saddlebags, top case, not tour pak.

Oddometer:
    WTS a Roadcrafter R3 version. No liner, armor is included. Picked this up off of FB marketplace, where it was sold to me as a 46S...it is a 48S :-)

Tan with black abrasion areas. In very good condition, aside from the lower legs being dirty, and one spot on the lower leg that is torn/damaged (as pictured). I'm bummed it is too big, because it's a lot nicer than the older roadcrafter I have that this was a replacement for.

$400 shipped to the CONUS. Payment only via PP or cash if FTF in the Fredericksburg, Va area.

OR I'm still looking for a roadcrafter and/or an R3 in a 42S.

Please email with any questions jsaunders453@gmail.com (email is easier for me to get to at work than the forum).

20210505_181549.jpg 20210505_181716.jpg 20210505_181638.jpg 20210505_181603.jpg 20210505_181722.jpg