www.gsriders.com/links.,,did you know about this SITE

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by Ricardo Kuhn, Apr 23, 2003.

1. zero-zero

zero-zero Horny Horned One

Oddometer:
    Er... say, would that be good or bad? :confused
  2. fish

fish Banned

Oddometer:
    Depends on whether you are around a bunch of vegans or not :rofl
  3. Malindi

Malindi Zen Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Come on ... the man is Spanish. They are cultured and eat real food. Nobody East of San Fran knows what vegans are. They're like vaginas without the real meat I always say. :rofl
  4. configurationspace

configurationspace delooper

Oddometer:
    In Ithaca NY almost half the women are vegetarian, and among them a good chunk of them are vegan. I think this vegetarian/vegan thing is cultural but not a west-coast thing, I think it's a strain of the puritanicalism of the states (and the UK) that brings it out in Americans and Brits. You don't seem to see it much in other places, except with some religious types like Janes in India, etc.
  5. Ricardo Kuhn

Ricardo Kuhn a.k.a. Mr Rico Suave

Oddometer:
    the owner of that site..

he those not feel to good about this,but I'm sure was just a honest mistake, for what I undertand when he ask permission to king baldy,,he got the impression he can use other pictures post on ADV..(maybe i'm mistaking,,will be my fault)

he sound like a good guy,,and he did make a silly mistake,,i tell him to post a "apology" him self,will see what happend.
  6. zero-zero

Oddometer:
    Hey Ricky, no sweat - he already contacted me and I'm sure we'll see a happy ending to this snafu. I know some people will think me an asshole for making such a fuss over one silly pic, but even though that pic was just a low-quality snap taken during a fun ride, being a pro I have to track down these activities. I get my bread and butter from photos, you know.

Anyway, I can see there was good faith in this case so I'll license it in exchange for a link only. Believe me if it were a shot from a paid job, we'd be looking at mucho dinero!
  7. Rad

Rad Done riding

Oddometer:
    Ya know, there just ain't enough web sites with GS BMW info:arg

We need a bunch more. We only have, IBMWR, Mica Peak, ADV and the new BMWO site.

I'm gonna start my own site for way cool guys like me with GS's that live in Santa Cruz. As a matter of fact I'm gonna use all the photos form here and even all the ones I can find from Hedge and say suuuuuuuue me fuckers:1drink

Ya, I'm gonna have my very own section just for Anna:super

Daymn, I'm in a shit mood. Could be cause I supposed to go to Clear Creek dirt ride'n tomorrow and it's F'n raining. This is fuck'n California for christ sakes. Whats up:dunno
  8. zero-zero

Oddometer:
    Update from the front. I'm skipping some other messages that flew back and forth:

9. ROGUE

ROGUE Long timer

Oddometer:
    Not in the link, your sig line that says KLAATU BARADA NIKTO is from Army of Darkness... that's what I was talking about. There's 3 movies total. Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness. Army of Darkness is the one where he has to say those words before picking up the Necronomicon (sp?) and totally fouls it up... :rofl

Back on topic though, what's up with using a pic from spain for a Nor Cal site and then photoshopping it? :confused Go get 'im zero-zero.
  10. Ricardo Kuhn

Oddometer:

Uppss,NO,nO,NoKLAATU BARADA NIKTO
    came from one of my favorites science fiction movies,"the day the earth stood still"and Is one that i consider very aprodiate on the dark times we are living.
  11. fish

fish Banned

Oddometer:
    In. :thumb

It's nice here right now. Supposed to be fine until tamale afternoon. You should go. Wettest April in 20 yrs, they said on kcbs.
  12. zero-zero

Oddometer:
    Rogue, I believe Ricky is right. I couldn't remember whether it was "the day the earth stood still" or "ultimatum to earth", but surely from one of them.

Back to the picture stealing, it now seems HE is the one offended. Fuck that, the offer of "pic for a link" is off. I will see it removed.

Latest from him:
  13. Randall

Randall Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Spoken by Michael Rennie to Patricia Neal for her to repeat to the Super Police Robot (and damn, now I have forgotten his name) to stop the robot from pretty much destroying the Earth.

You are right Ricky, great movie! What was the robot's name - Gort? Or something like that.....
  14. Ricardo Kuhn

Oddometer:
    now you are the one is Right....GORT was his name.
  15. zero-zero

Oddometer:
    :dunno I see every one I posted... maybe I'm not getting your drift.
  16. zero-zero

Oddometer:
    He's supposed to be having his web guy pulling it early next week. If not... It'll be "shock and awe" :evil

I really don't want to get into anything serious, but I count on you guys to give a hand at flooding his site if need be.
  17. Curtis

Curtis Life serve the risk taker

Oddometer:
    I guess I always assumed you were quoting from the movie Army of darkness also.
  18. Ruskie

Ruskie Banned

Oddometer:
    I know where the address is located:dunno

1 st. Street is the main drag downtown. Mind you, this is a very old town (3rd location of Calif. State Capital) and not unless things have changed there are no residence addresses on that street. Benicia is a fairly small town with all of the newer portion (almost all track homes) being north of the freeway.
    A few good eaterys, antique shops, etc.
    1st might be a half mile long
  19. wxwax

wxwax Excited Member

Oddometer:
    Makes perfect sense to me, Roberto. People are often simply ignorant about the value of other's property. We have a group in our organization that wants our health, garden and home fixit providers to give them re-versioned content for free. Sometimes even professionals don't understand how people make their money.
  20. fish

fish Banned

Oddometer:
    funny how zip-zip's photo is still there.