www.motoworkschicago.com

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by KneeDrachen, Nov 17, 2006.

1. KneeDrachen

KneeDrachen Long timer

Oddometer:
    just bought a 1986 BMW R80RT from Johnny at Motoworks. top notch guy and probably the best shop I've ever been to. Real classy place, not a typical powersport dealer. Real hardwood floors with the patina of true enthusiasm for motorcycles. Johnny and his team stand behind their work and I bought this bike sight unseen. Needless to say, this bike was exactly as he described it. He gave me a complete walk through of the bike and his shop and made me feel completely comfortable with the transaction. He offers a TON of services for airhead bmws (not sure about other BMW bikes and other makes) as well as storage. For those in the chicago area, definetly worth a stop. For those looking for parts, accessories, service or a bike, I'd check them out. I personally will be a repeat customer.
    Keep the rubber side down!
  2. tathambenjamin

tathambenjamin Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    +1

Have had great experience with motoworks. .... I bought a 78 R100/7 from them and a couple years ago a Vespa 50. Awesome shop and great guys. Check em out.
  3. Romet

Romet Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Just had another great experience with Motorworks Chicago. Steve performed some maintenance work for my BMW at a very reasonable rate. Strongly recommended.
    Now I can ride worry free again.
    Thanks Steve.