www.ridegear.com warning

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Warthog, May 6, 2008.

1. Warthog

Warthog TeutonicChronic

Oddometer:
    This website and organization is totally unresponsive to inquiries about my order placed 5 weeks ago.

I just read some similar threads in this Vendor Forum. I guess I should have checked here first.

Oh well. Hope my stuff shows up sometime this summer so I have a chance to use it.
  2. GaelicDog

GaelicDog Lesser of Two Weasels

Oddometer:
    Bend over and WELCOME to the club!

My suggestion is: IF you paid by credit card, CONTACT YOUR CARD COMPANY NOW! IF you paid by PAYPAL, CONTACT THEM NOW.

I used to like this company, good response and good prices. Over the last year something has happened and they have gone down the toilet. The only thing that seems to work is taking your order and charging your account. Emails are automated and unresponsive. The phone are on automatic cut off and IF you get through to someone's voice mail they WILL NOT call you back.

Do a google search for "ridegear.com complaint" and you will get more hits than you can possibly fathom! They are basically blackballed from every riding forum there is!

I switched most of my gear ordering over to revzilla.com. Free shipping usually makes up for any price differance.