X-post from JM: Thursday, Thursday, Thursday!

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by Gummee!, Jun 30, 2005.

1. Gummee!

Gummee! That's MR. Toothless

Oddometer:
    That's right, I'm fixin to pay my debt to 'Zilla from the erection LAST YEAR next Thursday night at the Four Peaks Brewing Co. (or whatever the exact name is!)

I've owed him a case o' beer since Nov and am finally gonna be in Phoenix to pay up. I'm planning on bringing several different kinds of Sandy Eggo's best local brewery's finest.

Who's interested in getting together at the Four Peaks Thurs PM for some celebratin'?

I'm not sure what time yet, definitely after work (sucks). What time we leave Sandy Eggo kinda depends on when the GF wakes up after working all night...

Then its off to the Tucson Hash's Toga Pub Crawl Friday, then their Red Dress Run on Sat. I believe there's even a hangover hash on Sun if yer interested in r*nning while puking.

M
  2. motozilla

motozilla Long timer

Oddometer:
    Your dog gets the guest bedroom but you have to sleep in the yard and god help you if you pee blood cause I an't taking your ass the the vet! :lol3

And why the fuck are we going to four peaks if you're bringing beer?
  3. Misery Goat

Misery Goat Positating the negative Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    What the hell is four peaks? titty bar?