I have been working on the 34,000 mile Uly since I bought it and I believe I have finally fixed that last broken thing. So far: Intake seals Fuel pump, filter, pressure regulator, injectors Battery Spark plugs Proper Race tune for the race muffler KN filter (the old paper one was infested by mice) O2 sensor Adjust rear brake to actually work And I found the front caliper was completely seized except one of the six pistons. lol Here is a pic of the caliper after pressing the lever. I had to turn up my compressor to 150 psi to get the last two pistons out. Rebuilt it last night and WOW what a difference! I could easily do stoppies on command now.