XR 650 R Rally Fairing for acerbis sahara tank

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by kenaroo, May 18, 2007.

1. jimmyx

jimmyx Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    image.jpeg image.jpeg

I know it! Have had mine for a few years now, love it..... It was cool to see a similar XRR on the cover of ADVmoto! Makes me want to go back to the stock red fender. Anyway, Ken is a cool dude, great customer service . I like the new set up too.
    perfect-fairings and kenaroo like this.
  2. willy-sv

willy-sv n00b

Oddometer:
    Pretty nice! I wish to still fabricate it or at least get one on second hand, is this possible?
  3. BT4Stroke

BT4Stroke Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    The new fairing was/is designed around using an over/under Squadron type light from Baja Designs and not the KTM Adventure style light.
  4. kenaroo

kenaroo I am because i ride

Oddometer:
    The 2.0 version is the only model still available for the XR650R. I still have the 1.3 molds but they are junk and I don't believe I can pull another set of fairings out of them with any success or a lot of rework..

the new fairing design can use any 3.5" LED light system that mounts to the subframe.
    I suggest one flood and one Pencil beam.

they can be picked up online for as cheap as $25 or as much as $250 depending on manufacture.

Contact Perfect Fairings if you would like to order a kit for your bike.
    http://www.perfect-fairings.com/en/products/show/honda-xr650r-rally-fairing-kenaroo_358

He ships world wide at a fair price for both the kit and shipping. you will typically get your product within 2 weeks of order.

if you need assistance with installing. I'm available for hire to prep and build your Rally XR650R. PM me for pricing and logistics options

10428676_10204167995465755_799982760440832728_n.jpg
    Fast50 and BT4Stroke like this.