1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Want to buy XR650R, Cali plated (long shot)

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Steamboat87, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Steamboat87

Steamboat87 SoCal now, Indiana raised, and proud of it!

Oddometer:
    Looking for a California plated XR650R. I don't think you can transfer bikes plated outside of California, if I'm wrong, I hope so, then any plated one that I can transfer to a California plate. I know it's a long shot :)
    Mechanically sound, I do not care about looks. This is for an adventure build to take me to the end of the flat Earth.
  2. ColorItBlue

ColorItBlue Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  3. SpudBob

SpudBob Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    check craigs they come up fairly often ion NorCal. My brother has one in Sac but I dont think he wants to sell, but maybe!
  4. SpudBob

SpudBob Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    There are three on CL in the Bay Area alone. Several down south too!!! ALL street titled! CL is your friend.
    Arbolmano likes this.
  5. 3_85_600s

3_85_600s Adventurer

Oddometer:
    There are more than 7 listed between CL and offerup right now & one has an electric start set up.
    Steamboat87 likes this.
  6. scorcher

scorcher Sonoma, CA

Oddometer:
    Pmd
    Steamboat87 likes this.
  7. Steamboat87

Steamboat87 SoCal now, Indiana raised, and proud of it!

Oddometer:
    I’m looking at a few on CL this weekend. I like posting here because I have more trust in this community. I’m surprised there are that many for sale though, I see them quite a bit on CL.
  8. loco4ridin

loco4ridin Bossmyword

Oddometer:
    i got one fer sale, got an extra billet rack, and an an extra acerbis 7 gal tank fer it. im original owner, got clean title, show up with $ 3,500 an take it home and live your dream.

new set of tires d 606, not mounted. new oem chain and sprockets not mounted, gots a clarke tank on it now, still got the original, and some extra stuff. all included in price.

i love this bike, reason im parting with it tho is that i snatched up a t7, and im gonna snatch up a crf450rl.

u can call @ (eight 0 five)-4 five five - 4 eight 4 one.
    Steamboat87 likes this.
  9. putter71

putter71 n00b

Oddometer:
    Are you still looking for an XR650R with a CA Plate. I have one for sale. 2003. I'm the original owner. I just purchased a new bike. Leg and knee can't handle the big red pig anymore.

I'm in Silverado, Orange County, CA
    Mike