1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!
  2. Dismiss Notice

Found XS Women’s Gear

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by SAH, Apr 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAH

SAH Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Looking for good protective gear (pants and jacket) for summer and hot weather. Also looking for boots and a Snell certified helmet in size S.
    Located in Ga, obviously will pay shipping. Let me know what you have.
    Not looking to spend thousands on Klim.
  2. rtwpaul

rtwpaul out riding... Supporter

Oddometer:
  3. nony mouse

nony mouse Long timer

Oddometer:
  4. Txktenere

Txktenere Adventurer

Oddometer:
    How about $100 on Klim never worn gray vented Dakar over boot pants? Sidi crossfire boots 41 eur 7.5 us.
    I have a lot of protective stuff pm me. Under shorts with protective padding built in. Dragging jeans
    Thanks Dennis
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.