XT225 Center Stands

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Cigar Mike, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Cigar Mike

Cigar Mike Too Old and Too Slow

Oddometer:
    I am currently making parts for bikes that have been over-looked by the larger aftermarket manufacturers. Since my wife and I ride bikes that have been over-looked in some areas I decided to make some accessories for them. Cathy rides an XT225 so of course I started making stuff for her bike first.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    At this time I have mounted center stands, shop stand and a packable stand available for the XT225. I am in the process of developing a mounted center stand, shop stand and packable stand for the XR650L.
    <o:p></o:p>
    The website at http://www.cigarmikes.com/ is up but is not 100% complete. Orders can be placed through the email link under each product. I will answer any questions and contact you with required information to assure you get the product you desire.

ADV members will receive a 10% on all products offered. Please identify yourself with your forum name. I will verify it and provide the discount. Once the site is complete I will have a discount code that can be entered.

I am building these accessories in my garage to keep busy in my retirement. They are strong and functional. But they are not cosmetically what would be expected from one of the major manufacturers. In an effort to keep costs within reason the units are spray primer and painted.
    Several members here and at XT225 currently are using the stands at this time.

I am also interested in other models of bikes for products that just are not currently supplied by other manufacturers. If you have a suggestion it would be appreciated.

Cigar Mike
  2. Cigar Mike

Cigar Mike Too Old and Too Slow

Oddometer:
    I should have proto type done this week. It will be a bolt on unit that should install in less then 10 minutes.

I will post pictures in a couple of days.

Cigar Mike