Xtreme Honda

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by Dan R, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Dan R

Dan R Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hello,

Has anyone bought from Xtreme Honda in Brilliant, OH? I'm looking for a couple Honda ATV's and came across their ads on EBay. They don't show up as a dealer on the Honda website, but have great deals on the '08's, much better than up here in Ontario.

Thanks
  2. 9Dave

9Dave Bazinga!

Oddometer:
    I found them on the Honda website
    http://powersports.honda.com/dealers/105789/xtreme-honda.aspx

If you don't get any hits on this in Central, you might post in Northeast as the Pittsburgh folks may have done some business there.

Dave
  3. Dan R

Dan R Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Ok, thanks. I'm not too worried, I was just wondering if anyone had done business with them.
  4. XPADREX

XPADREX Funslinger Supporter

Oddometer:
    I would take their ads, and call Honda dealers close to you. Many might match their ads, save you the trip, and provide you with a dealer closer to you if you need service.

It's worth a couple of phone calls, in my book. (Yeah, I'm biased :D ).
  5. Dan R

Dan R Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    The cheapest I've found locally is ~$1500 more per ATV (that is including a 20% exchange rate as well). From what I've heard talking to the dealers is US dealers have a lower dealer cost than Canadian dealers, not sure why.

I'm not too worried about the warranty, its a Honda. They do sell warranties that are valid in Canada for and extra $$.