1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

XTZ Super Tenere Reflective Stickers

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Dirty bike, May 25, 2013.

1. Dirty bike

Dirty bike EricV

Oddometer:
    I know ADV has their own stickers, (I have some on my bike too), but I wanted to pimp another forum too, I visit both on a regular basis.

Due to popular demand, and to finish a long running thread where Venture, (the ST Forum owner), came up with art work and the idea was hatched to sell stickers and charge a little extra that would go towards the Super Tenere Forum as a donation, I made up a run of stickers in 3M reflective vinyl. They are 4.5" wide and 2.875 tall. They came out fantastic and are in stock and available for immediate shipping.

Cost is $4.50 Ea, including shipping to the US via 1st Class mail. Canadians need to add $1.00 to cover the extra postage. If you choose to add a little extra, it will be donated to the Super Tenere forum along with it's share of sticker profits. If you'd like to add more than a little, please use the donation link at the bottom of every Super Tenere forum page for 2013 Site Support.

Most people seem to be ordering 2, and a few have ordered 4. That still works for 1st class mail with one stamp. If you want a larger quantity, please contact me prior to paying so I can determine postage costs. If you wish to send a MO via snail mail, contact me for a mailing address, though PayPal is the preferred method.

I take PayPal to the email in my profile - eric.gonedark@gmail.com

Got questions? Feel free to PM me.
    [​IMG]