1. Livestream NOW at 11AM PST / 2PM EST!
    Baldy Interviews + Noraly "Itchy Boots" from Youtube YouTube Live Chat here
    Dismiss Notice

XTZ Super Tenere Reflective Stickers

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Dirty bike, May 25, 2013.

1. Dirty bike

Dirty bike EricV

Oddometer:
    I know ADV has their own stickers, (I have some on my bike too), but I wanted to pimp another forum too, I visit both on a regular basis.

Due to popular demand, and to finish a long running thread where Venture, (the ST Forum owner), came up with art work and the idea was hatched to sell stickers and charge a little extra that would go towards the Super Tenere Forum as a donation, I made up a run of stickers in 3M reflective vinyl. They are 4.5" wide and 2.875 tall. They came out fantastic and are in stock and available for immediate shipping.

Cost is $4.50 Ea, including shipping to the US via 1st Class mail. Canadians need to add $1.00 to cover the extra postage. If you choose to add a little extra, it will be donated to the Super Tenere forum along with it's share of sticker profits. If you'd like to add more than a little, please use the donation link at the bottom of every Super Tenere forum page for 2013 Site Support.

Most people seem to be ordering 2, and a few have ordered 4. That still works for 1st class mail with one stamp. If you want a larger quantity, please contact me prior to paying so I can determine postage costs. If you wish to send a MO via snail mail, contact me for a mailing address, though PayPal is the preferred method.

I take PayPal to the email in my profile - eric.gonedark@gmail.com

Got questions? Feel free to PM me.
    [​IMG]