1. eNewsletter Sign Up

XXL SUMMER GLOVES CHIANG MAI

Discussion in 'Asia' started by lockyv7, Dec 10, 2016.

1. lockyv7

lockyv7 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Sunshine Coast Australia. There is no winter here.
    Anyone know where I can get some xml summer gloves with armour in Chiang Mai. Thank you.

Sent from my N1 using Tapatalk
  2. Farang Paul

Farang Paul A Late Convert

Oddometer:
    Try Lazada - delivery took 3 days.
  3. M1Tanker

M1Tanker Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    According to the Alpinestars Thailand website (http://1goal1visionth.com/dealer-category/north/), there is an Alpinestars shop in Chiang Mai.

I have been to the Alpinestars stores in Klongtoey and Buriram. They did have armored summer gloves in stock but I don't recall if they had sizes XXL.

My experiences with the Alpinestars shop in Buriram have been quite good. If the item I wanted was not in his shop, the salesman would check the Alpinestars' Thailand inventory. If the item was in stock, he'd order it and the item would be in his shop within a couple of days.
  4. lockyv7

lockyv7 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Sunshine Coast Australia. There is no winter here.
    Thanks, I ordered a cheap set from Lazada but I don't think I will get them until the new year but who knows maybe they will turn up.
  5. markinthailand

markinthailand Long timer

Oddometer:
    Two places will be pretty fast. Chang Moto's new shop out past the train station has a huge selection and if they don't have XXL in stock can order in 2-3 days. Also the place across from Suriwong Bookcenter can get stuff from Panda Rider in BKK in a couple of days too.