Yamaha WR250R Side Racks from Moto-Racks

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Moto-Racks.com, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Moto-Racks.com

Moto-Racks.com Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Our Yamaha WR250R Side Racks are **In Stock** and ready to ship! We have a limited supply, so order now at www.moto-racks.com Be sure to look at our Adventure Packages, too!

We also carry the full line of Wolfman luggage. If you're looking for something not on our website, just send us an e-mail and we'll give you a quote. And remember, free* shipping on luggage to our U.S. customers!

* Free shipping to lower 48 states. $100.00 minimum purchase. Ask for a quote to ship to AK, HI, and abroad.

Moto-Racks.com
    Tom and Carol Davies
    shop 802-584-3441
    cell 802-461-5555
  2. jules083

jules083 Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Any chance of making a KLX250 version someday? My Happy Trail racks aren't holding up, and there is no other rack on the market that will work for wolfman saddlebags.
  3. Moto-Racks.com

Oddometer:
    We do plan to make racks for the KLX250 some time in the near future. We'll need a bike for R & D, so if you know anyone near Vermont who would be willing to lend us their bike for a week, have them shoot us an e-mail. They'll get free racks in return!
  4. jules083

jules083 Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:

Wish I was closer, I'd be all over that. I'm sure you'll get a volunteer from here.

Thanks.
  5. motowest

motowest Two-wheeled Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Pics of the actual racks on the bike might help --- same for the website --- pics help a lot!
  6. jackpiner57

jackpiner57 Moto-Racks.com Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    You're right motowest! We don't have a WRR here. We need to contact some of our customers for pictures. Thanks, Tom
  7. Moto-Racks.com

Oddometer:
    Our Yamaha WR250R Side Racks are **In Stock** and ready to ship! We have a limited supply, so order now at www.moto-racks.com Be sure to look at our Adventure Packages, too!

We also carry the full line of Wolfman luggage. If you're looking for something not on our website, just send us an e-mail and we'll give you a quote. And remember, free* shipping on luggage to our U.S. customers!

* Free shipping to lower 48 states. $100.00 minimum purchase. Ask for a quote to ship to AK, HI, and abroad.

Moto-Racks.com
    Tom and Carol Davies
    shop 802-584-3441
    cell 802-461-5555