Yay for euromotoelectrics

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by kbroderick, Aug 13, 2013.

1. kbroderick

kbroderick Long timer

Oddometer:
    After some charging-system issues with my R1150GS, another inmate pointed me to https://www.euromotoelectrics.com, which stocks mostly electrical parts for European bikes. They advertised the voltage regulator for my R1150GS for $39 plus shipping, as opposed to $144 from Max. With shipping, it was $44.80, so I ordered one, shipped USPS three-day from Colorado to Vermont.

It shipped the same day, arrived on time...and then two days later, on a Saturday morning, I went to put it in and realized it was the wrong part. The label on the part box was the right part number, so somehow it got misboxed. I called euromotoelectrics, and much to my surprise, got ahold of John. Once I explained what was going on, he was quick to make the situation right with a new part, shipped on Saturday, as long as I promised to ship back the wrong part.

So a big thumbs-up to him; stuff happens, and responses like this make me very glad to be dealing with folks like him. If I decide to do anything else that involves parts he carries, he'll definitely be near the top of the list.
  2. Secret Agent Man

Secret Agent Man Globe Trotter

Oddometer:
    I second that emotion......I have been buying my plugs and fuel filters through this company for the past few years....always a good experience!