1. eNewsletter Sign Up

YEA!! GPS geeks forum

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - Northeast, Southeast & Florida' started by motodirtlover, Dec 8, 2005.

1. motodirtlover

motodirtlover Motodirtlover

Oddometer:
    Nice. Now I have more forums to take up my time.
    60cs
  2. PhilSpace

PhilSpace The Ex-Gov

Oddometer:
    Yup, the root/main forum is more for the techy/how too GPS stuff.

The intent for the regional forums is to provide a place for you to upload and share the track logs from your 60cs for offroad rides on trails and fire breaks that aren't on the map. If it's a road ride, just save the route out as a .gpx and let her fly as well.

It should also come in handy for coordinating a regional ride. Post where you are planning on going and anybody else that's interested or is planning on going can download the route, maybe even join in somewhere along the way.

Phil
  3. sherpa

sherpa ...Robert

Oddometer:
    Excellent....thanks Baldy...and thanks Phil and R-dubb for moderating. :thumb

Now...if there wasn't 2" of freshly fallen ice on the ground :bluduh...I go out and lay down some tracks....I'm already tired of winter...:vardy
  4. Retro

Retro Just the Facts Ma'am Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    I've been enjoying my 60cs since Christmas of last year. It's a solid unit and does some very cool stuff. I've used it for motorcycle navigation as well as geocaching and as a copilot in the cage.
  5. John 10:10

John 10:10 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Good thing you don't have a tag for that 640 yet, it would be suicide in ice....
    BTW....On the ups truck
  6. sherpa

sherpa ...Robert

Oddometer:
    I couldn't stand it any longer...I pulled the tag off the GS and put it on the 640 yesterday, and went out for a 100 miles....it was a blast....I'm psyched...thanks for selling it to me. :ricky :ricky :ricky