yea its me agian...wanna ride..redding area

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by ShastaKLR, Feb 22, 2007.

1. ShastaKLR

ShastaKLR Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Just thought i would throw it out there...Yes I do have lots of free weekend time to ride..I am a bachelor after all...so let me know. Im up for whatever...take care, Matt
  2. Foot dragger

Foot dragger singletracker

Oddometer:
    I live in chico, and its hard to find people that have time to go on rides, it's supposed to be wet this weekend but maybe we could hook up and do a ride sometime, I ride a v-strom so its a little limited off road, but it sounds like you know some good local roads as do i, we could meet in red bluff and do a loop somewheres. Later, F.D.R.
  3. ShastaKLR

ShastaKLR Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Look slike some sun on Sat. Lets keep in touch and maybe ride if we can...Matt
  4. Foot dragger

Foot dragger singletracker

Oddometer:
    My house got broken into yesterday, trying to sort out the ins company, credit cards, checking account, etc little scattered rt now. Dealing with a tight back also after too much trail riding up above chico(lotsa great singletrack up there) but maybe sun if things line up. Later, F.D.R.
  5. ShastaKLR

ShastaKLR Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey I am real sorry bout that. I hope it all works out.

Also...love to manhandle the beastly KLR over some singletrack. Always been my favorite...not that I am anygood at carving through them. Redding has lots of fun dirt. Some fun single and ATV size trails at Chappie.

Good luck with gettin ur place back in order and keep in touch...Matt