1. eNewsletter Sign Up

Years?

Discussion in 'Parallel Universe' started by lout, Jul 4, 2011.

1. lout

lout AYCIC

Oddometer:
    Theres a lot of information on here about various problems, But its very hard to work out if BMW is fixing these problems in new releases, or if even to keep track of whats happening with the problems.

would it be possible for inmates to post what year their bikes are as they report problems, that way we would see if new models still suffer from these problems, or indeed have a whole new set to deal with.

My 2011 has nil problems so far (touch wood), but I'll still replace the battery before the years out, to be safe.
  2. raider

raider Big red dog

Oddometer:
    The problem is that BMW don't really do big MY updates like the Japanese. Improvements are incremental and applied to the production line wherever it happens to be up to. VIN or date of production (rather than year) would be most useful but nobody's going to want to quote that.
  3. HighTechCoonass

HighTechCoonass Living the Dream....

Oddometer:
    yeap... nothing to do with year model...production dates only.... reading all the bad crap we all are just waiting for something to happen! my "initial release- first to market" 2009 has been flawless (a few recalls - yes but no problems...knock on wood!:freaky

4. BcDano

BcDano One Lucky Dude

Oddometer:
    Ditto for my 09 being flawless