Yellow Devil Gear Exchange - Motorcycle Consignment Store

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by yellowdevil, Apr 2, 2014.

1. yellowdevil

yellowdevil n00b

Oddometer:
    Hey Inmates,

I have been lurking for a while because a few of my customers told me about this site, but as a new business owner, I was busy keeping the brick and mortar part of my store afloat. Finally, I'm ready to let you all know about the store and update happenings as they go on.

Yellow Devil Gear Exchange is a niche store selling pre-owned motorcycle apparel and accessories, from street to dirt, modern and vintage and everything in between. The storefront is in Long Beach, California, and we've also been doing web sales since I opened in December 2010. It's been a bit hard keeping up with posting everything online, and we have way more inventory in the storefront than the web store, so feel free to call/email and ask for specific items. For most inmates, I'm guessing that you are interested in adventure gear and brands like Aerostich, BMW, Rev'It, Sidi, etc. We have it all, but it comes and goes - sometimes quickly!

Anyways, here is a link to my website:

http://www.yellowdevilgear.com/

We're having our annual clearance sale on April 12-13, but will for the first time post the clearance items on the website in conjunction with the outdoor clearance sale. For events and other happenings, you can find updates on the website or follow us on Facebook. Better yet, come down to the store!

A few photos my friend and new employee, Cy (cfernandez - on ADV Rider), took:

BMW GS TopCase for $300, with a character enhancing modification ;-) Completely functional, does not leak. Has key core and rack:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BMW Trailguard size 58 - $275
    [​IMG]

TourMaster Epic Jacket size XL/46 - $100
    [​IMG]

Older Generation KLR top and side rack $100:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Inside my store:
    [​IMG]

Some ADV Boots:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Me:
    [​IMG]

And, yes, I do ride :-)
    [​IMG]

Hope to hear from some of you and hopefully see you at my store

Yellow Devil Gear Exchange
    2841 East Broadway
    Long Beach, CA 90803
    (562) 856 - 1248
    YellowDevilGear.com

jessica@yellowdevilgear.com

Cheers.
    Jessica prokup
  2. cfernandez

cfernandez Adventurer

Oddometer:
    San Pedro, CA (3/4 of the way up the hill)
    Hey Inmates

This is Cy, Jessica's employee with a basically brand new set of Frogg Toggs Road Toads XL black jacket and pants set. Comes with the Carrying bag too. The consignor wore it once and decided that having GoreTex in his main suit was better. No rips, tears or blems. Come to our store or order it online.

Ask for the Frogg Toggs XL for $40. There is only one!

Yellow Devil Gear Exchange
    2841 East Broadway
    Long Beach, CA 90803

YellowDevilGear.com

Cheers.
    Cy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. Rdy2Trvl

Rdy2Trvl Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I wish that I lived closer so that I could check out your store in person. Even if I didn't need anything, I'd show up just for that sunny smile.Good luck!
  4. r77toy

r77toy Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Jessica runs a great shop with a fair consignment program, a great way to pass on that gear you don't wear anymore.
    I had stuff that was headed to Goodwill, Jess made me some $$.