1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Yes ....Ricky still selling the fastway pegs

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Ricardo Kuhn, Dec 9, 2004.

1. Ricardo Kuhn

Ricardo Kuhn a.k.a. Mr Rico Suave

Oddometer:
    Minneapolis (don't even ask how i end up here.
    Sorry If i being a little out of touch,,

many reasons,some personal some logistic,maybe closing(stoping for now) the "ricky bars"part of my company give many people the idea i was not selling the FASTWAYS,,

yeah Just I'm...

if you need some for you GS or you KTM950 just send me a e-mail at ricardo@motomacondo.com and i send you a set right away,,

the cost is $109 including shipping in the US and $105 plus whatever the shipping cost will be to your country(I need to tell you what on a quote basis,because depend on speed of the delivery and oviuslly the country)

anyway sorry I'm being a little dormant,,,please write FASTWAYS on the subject line so my computer does not thing is :spam,,and it goes into a special folder...

thanks again,,

is funny I'm being sleeinga bunch of them but i guess many people never got a hold of me,,and i'm very sorry about that..

again if you don't like it you get your money back even including the shipping cost from my place to yours..

:ricky
  2. Loadedagain

Loadedagain making chips

Oddometer:
    so you stop doing "ricky bars" then?
  3. Ricardo Kuhn

Oddometer:
    Not really but i have no capital to finish the ones i have at the moment and for sure not to produce new ones...
    so I'm Hybernating,,not much more i can do even if I have a bunch of inventory with out a client that fits I can not really sell,,,(moral code attach again)..

I really think the bars are a exelent product but i also learn I need to make a Business out of it if i want to keep doing it,,i can not subsidize making the bars with my freelance jobs,,that was find for the first hundred but i sold about a 1000 of them and I never got away from the "Make one,Sell one,Buy another,,,and go again and again"

Currentlly i'm restructuring my bussiness model(actually making one) with the help of many friends from all over the world in the hopes to figure out a strategy that will let me keep bringing happyness to many human bodys,,

actually my ultimate goal is to find a way I can design for a living all day long,,reason why i when to europe but so far no good news..
    so i'm totally open for freelance job options at the moment..

you see I got all confusing again,bouncing from topic to topic, my brain is for sure like a bouncing ball,,great when you want to make funky menthal connections but it sucks when you are trying to ride on straight lines...
  4. Mike Werner

Mike Werner Cloggy amongst Frogs

Oddometer:
    :thumb
  5. Loadedagain

Loadedagain making chips

Oddometer:
    gotcha ricky. good luck in the future.
  6. Ricardo Kuhn

Oddometer:
    I need to focus my energy on the things i can do something about.
  7. Ricardo Kuhn

Oddometer:
    on a few diferent outlets and shops, currentlly I'm in negociations with a few key elements of the motorcycle comunity(internet and fisical shops) to increase the possible coverage of this wonderful products

Pretty soon i will have offical list for you guys to chose from, just in case you don't like directlly with me for some reason.
  8. Andrew

Andrew Optimus Primer Administrator Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    Glad to see you back, Ricky. :thumb :ricky
  9. big_weight

big_weight Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Bought 'em from Ricky, and installed in low-boy position. Very comfortable and stable.